Chapter 9

It have been a long time. Sorry for the lack of updates. I was so busy with assignments. So here is the new chapter for you guys. Sorry if there's errors

________________________________________

I was rearranging my desktop. I accidentally clicked on this folder. What's this. I clicked on it and my eyes widen.

I can't believe what I just witnessed. It was mind blowing. I can't comprehend this. I was so surprised. It was a picture of me in Hawaii. But not just selfies but me with Oh Sehun. So he was there with me on that vacation. Wait it might just be I met him on the trip and be my friend. As I scroll down I saw a lot of pictures of me hugging him an kissing his cheek. So this most be one thing, I used to date him. Maybe. I looked at the pictures again. I just nodded yes I dated him.

But what happened between us that make him hate me so much. It have to do with the accident I said out loud. Thank god everyone asleep.

I closed my laptop and turn it off. I turned off the lights and climb into my comfortable bed put away my reading glasses and go to sleep.

I hope tomorrow will be a great day.
_______________________________________

The next day, Hana and I went shopping  for clothes as it was the weekend. We went to this mall just not far from my house.

As I went in the entrance of the mall, I could feel the cold breeze flow through my delicate skin. It felt nice. I saw many shops and people wondering around looking and buying clothes.

"Ara let's go to that shop over there" Hana drag me to go to a cute boutique. I just let her dragged me there.

When we shop, Hana always lead the way. I don't always shop. Not like Hana.

As she was dragging me, I got stopped on my tracks another way of saying it bumped into someone and our eyes met.

"Watch where you going" Sehun said coldly.

Oh it's this jerk.

"Hey Sehun that's not nice" The other person who was standing beside him said.

He helped me get up by gently pulling me up.

He has a black spiky hair with an undercut from each side. He was tall just a little inches below Sehun.

"Wait Jung Ara it's me Kim Minjun" He said happily but became normal again when he saw my face.

Wait that name rings a bell. Who is it... Who is it? I keep thinking in my head for a few second. Wait he is Minjun my childhood friends when we were 7 or 8. I used to live in China for a few years because my parents have work there and met him. We kept on hanging out with each other. We were very closed until my parents tell us to move to Korea. We kept a promise but I forgot what maybe to see eachother again.

I thought he was happy to see me. The last time I saw him was when I was in middle school. Come to think of it. I forgot a lot of memories with him only in middle school when I went back to Korea.

I smile" Min how are you? wow you have a new hairstyle huh, I almost didn't recognise you"I came up to him and hugged him. But my heart feel uneasy when I did that, but why?

"Same thing for you Ara" He replied and he chuckled.

"Hey Ara do you know them?" Hana elbow me.

"Yeah but just Min and I don't know the other dude" I said and glared at Sehun.

"Ha ha very funny shorty" He hissed at me and walked away.

What's his problem with me? Everytime I we met  he became like this cold arrogant and plain annoying guy. I hate him so much.

"So Min this is Hana and Hana this is Min my childhood friends when I was in China" I introduced them to eachother and they shake hands.

"Min why are you here I thought you will never come here in South Korea" I asked as we were sitting on a bench. Well for Hana she went in the shop from earlier.

"Well my mom have a business trip here and I came with her so here I am Ara" He said and patted my head.

"Well it's nice to meet each other again we should catch up " he chuckled and pinched my nose.

"Ya" I hit him playfully and we both laughed.

Yes we always bicker with each other it's just how our friendship is. Few minutes has passed. I got to chat with my childhood friend. I learned that he will be coming to my school next week. I was happy about that. Hana winked at me and rolled her eyes. I know that look. The look she gave when she thinks I like a guy. Don't get me wrong yes I like him before maybe love him. But I don't know if those feelings are there again.

"Well guys nice meeting you looks like the angry fella is mad that I took so long" He joked and wave us goodbye walking towards Sehun who was glaring at us.

It's nice to see my old friend again. Wait Sehun knows Minjun?

________________________________________

Flashback

"Will you be my girlfriend" He asked me by grabbing my hands and force me to looked at his sparkling eyes.

I just stopped there and feels his warmth of his hands and it felt nice. Wait he asking me to be his girlfriend. Why is he smiling? But its cute though. He is cute and handsome but he flirts a lot but it makes my heart melt. A tall handsome guy is asking me out. I felt I want to squeal.

"humm let me think about it" I teased and get into my tippy toes and kiss his right cheeks. His eyes widen from my sudden kiss and his ears turned red.

"Oh then that's a yes" Sehun said happily as I went into my room.

I just laughed "Yes I will definitely yes".

End of Flashback.

_________________________________________

I introduced another character. Tell me if you like him. Vote and comment it means a lot.