Chapter 21

I just would like to say thanks for my readers who still stick around to read this book although my updating for this book is all over the place. But yeah thanks for your patience. I hope you love the story so far. So enjoy reading.

________________________________________

"What I am trying to say is.... Ara I love you my feelings for you have never change ever since we met u till now it did not change"He said holding my hand ever so gently.

" Minjun I-I... I need time to think about it... It just that... I have many things to think about right now... there's just something that I need to know first before I could answer you... sorry" I said looking to him and he just nodded with a slight sadness on his face.

"Are you sure about that? If so, I'll be waiting for you, Ara, for your response, your answer "he answered while looking into my eyes.

There was a pause of silence in the air after that conversation. We didn't say anything about about it.

After a few minutes "Actually, yes ... Min, may I ask you a question? "I said that out of nowhere.

"Why didn't you tell me that we broke up and helped me remember that? Why did you keep it a secret from me when we met again? " I asked curiously.

"Oh, Ara, I hate seeing you hurt, and ask your family to keep it a secret ...It has been a stressful and traumatic experience for you ... I'm sorry for what I did to you ... Once again" he explained clamly.

"Wait what you mean once again?" I asked.

"It's because I-" his sentence got cut of with a painful sharp blow to his shoulder.

"Ouch! It hurt!" he rubbed his shoulder.

"Damn, I'm sorry I didn't see you there,
I'm sorry my phone dropped on you," he apologise to Minjun.

"You did it on purpose," he said furiously.

"No!! Why would I ... but I really enjoy it though ... it's not like I was planning it," he added.

"What did you just say, Sehun!" he said with frustration on his face. He was so mad.

"I said I enjoyed it... Is there a proplem with that," he protested back as he screamed at Minjun.

"Yeah ... wow Sehun we finally met again all those weeks ago, but our parents are forcing us to hang out that day, but thanks for letting me meet Ara, Sehun again and see, I'm not going to let you win this time,"he stand up and grabbed Sehun's collar.

"Who says you 're winning Minjun, I haven't played your game to start with!" he said, looking back in his eyes with a smirk.

Some girls going to see this scene as a blessing or a happy moment to cherished , but not me. Like why would you like to see two good looking guys fighting each other? Those girls are going to be like wow two men fighting over me.

But as for me, it's not exactly what I think. Deep down I just want to get out of this place and the other side of me just don't want them to hurt each other. The other thing is that they know each other. I say, their families know each other beforehand.

What's going on with this winning stuff anyway. I'm so overwhelmed and confused. I can't take that fight any longer. They 're pulling each other's hairs now.

"GUYS STOPPED PLEASE!! ," I screamed, pulling them apart with all my might.

"You two going to apologise now, or I won't talk to the two of you again," I said.

"Yes, mam, I 'm sorry," they said at the same time.

"Louder you two, I didn't hear you two say it," I said.

"Sorry," they said at the same time again.

"Well, you two shake hands now," I added.

"I... shaking hands with him," Sehun scoffed.

"I don't want my hands to be touch with that arrogant prick 's hands," Minjun said looking away with a glare.

"I SAY SHAKE! " I pulled both of their hands to force them to shake hands with each other"There that isn't that hard is it"

" Yeah whatever" Sehun scoffed.

"What's with you two, I thought you two were friends when I first saw you both in the mall," I said looking at both of them.

"Me... friends with Him" Minjun added.

"I guess I was wrong" I replied.

"You were wrong... anyways shorty see you later  and see you never Minjun" Sehun just left us there.

"Yeah bye Sehun who wants to see you again" Minjun yelled at him. He just ignore Minjun yelling.

So they despised each other or in other words they are enimies who always want to tear each other apart, and why I'm in the middle of it. I think sometimes I'm so lucky. You see the sarcasm.

Turns out that Minjun and I walked back to the hotel together.

We walked along the pavement at a steady pace, my mind focused on the gentle footsteps that seemed to echo across the empty lane.

In silence, I could hear the wind rushing around the prow of the airship, testing its seams and joints. Snatches of cold air circulating around our bodies.

Cold drenched through my innards like a freezing fog, making their way through my bones and wrapping around my head like a wet blanket. I rubbed my hands because of all the coldness of the air.

The scene from the beginning pops up in my head. When I saw a blazer around me, I got back to my senses and I stared at it. It was the blazer of Minjun.

"I did it because I saw you were freezing," he said calmly.

"Thanks," I replied with a slight of blush.

He took me back to my room, and I said my goodbye to him. I noticed something on the cold hard ground when I was heading back inside my room. Oh, it looks familiar. It looks like a picture so I picked it up. I took a quick look at it, and my eyes widened, and it was a picture of him and me and there was a writing beside the photo that's says "I will get you back Ara if it's the last thing I do and sehun why were you there during that Hawaii Vacation".

What does this mean?

_________________________________________

We getting clues and does this mean Minjun was there? Stay tune to find out. Vote and comment.