Chapter 12

Here's an update for you guys. So enjoy. If there's errors please let me know.

________________________________________

"Why the ice queen is here great that's why I am getting chills ? Just be quiet, a men gotta sleep" He turn to the left side to face the window and completely ignoring me. I hate him.

"Whatever yehet police or should I say jerk" I said
I saw Hana was sitting with Kai. Thank god I am not alone to suffer.

I saw that sehun that jerk was completely ignoring me like I was invisible, so I put on my earphones on my ears and listen to shinee Lucifer. One of my all time favourite song. I hummed to the beat with my hands tapping on my knees. My bias is Taemin. He is just so handsome and his dancing though. Wait sorry for the fangirling back to the story. Then I felt like someone eyes were looking at me, so I turned my head and see Sehun was looking at me when our eyes met he scoffed and looked away. What's his problem. But I do admit he make me feel something.

I don't understand him sometimes. He is so weird and unpredictable. One minute he helps me next thing you know he became this cold selfish jerk.

Few minutes later, I open my eyes. Oh I doze off for a second.  I saw that Kai and Hana were sleeping. Hana head was on Kai's shoulders. Aww cute I ship.

Then there's me where I was stuck with this weirdo of guy . I looked again with Suho sitting with I believe that's Lay or Zhang Yixing I think. I don't know. He told me his name is lay. They getting along pretty well. I am just happy Suho is meeting new friends. At least there's something good happens during this trip.

Behind them were two dudes from other class making a lot of noise and laughing. One have a cute baby face and with brown bangs covering his forehead and the other one I described him as he have a contagious smile.

The One of them has big ears that got the nickname of a happy virus and the other one have a baby like face got the nickname from eunji one of Kai' s friend and its Bacon. Fitting for them I giggled as they made a funny joke.

I heard some of their conversations. I slightly giggled for their nonsense and jokes. I hope they didn't hear me.

"Want to know something my mom keeps on saying I am cute not handsome" the bacon guy said.

Wow a mama's boy.

"Well that's true look at me I am much more good looking then you" The happy virus said. I think he was teasing.

The guys is too into himself. But for some reason. I could tell they good friends and they are nice guy better then this jake frost here.

"Ya! I think I have a handsome face you just jealous Yoda" He argued back.

I giggled.

"Easy for you to say bacon the womaniser that the only thing that you good at" He teased sticking out his tongue.

"Says the guy who has elf ears" Bacon guy teased back.

Lol they are bickering like an old married couple.

Then, I saw a guy, people described him to be a troll because of his personality of always do pranks at people and teased people I think his name was Kim Jongdae or Chen. He was sitting with the savage bully girl that everyone's hate her guts. I don't know her but I heard he bullied someone like trapping the girl in a closet for so long until the next day someone save the person. Note to same I can't be near her.Her name is Lee Soo Mi. (A/N : she from my Chen fanfic )

This will be a long trip then I doze off. I don't know how with all this nose but I did.

I heard the bus stopped.I woke up to see I was sleeping on sehun shoulder I get up. He was sleeping too. Why do I feel like I did this before. Maybe  it was my imagination. True this trip sitting next to him wasn't that bad. He was so quiet. I feel butterflies everywhere in my body when his head on my shoulder now. But it feels so right. I smiled. Wait what... What am I doing snapped out of it.

Then the teacher came up to me and said " can you pls count each person and dot down their names in the attendance. I am sure you know the names of your classmates. You don't have to move around as it is dangerous as the bus is moving".

She give me the attendance and a pen. Wait what how am I gonna do this. I know their names I just look at their nametags at school but now they are not. Remember I can't recognise people faces easily and some are not even in my class. I am so doom.

I looked at the attendance list and looked at everyone on the bus. Some were sleeping, some were texting on their phones and some were just chatting or making noise. The thing is why the teacher chose me out of all the students in this bus. Just my luck I guess. I looked at the names. First is my class.

"Allen Kim" who the hell is him. He seem not fully korean. Here's goes nothing. I looked around and I became stunned and became nervous. All I see were blurs on people faces. I became nervous inside and out. Someone help me with my misery.

As I search for him. I still don't know what he looks like. Remember I only remember people who are important to me. I never knew him before. I know I just tick the names I know are here and that is Sehun, me, Hana, Suho and Kai and the 4 people I just mentioned because my friends told me. Only 9 people there's like 40 people here. My hands became even more nervous. I looked at the other names and looked the the students on the bus still I can't recognise them. Let's just face it I am completely doom at this point. As I was about to ticked out people names I think are here I felt someone touched my shoulder and turned to see Sehun with an expression that I don't know what.

"Here I help you" He said coldly and stand up to be close to me but it was too close and I feel butterflies in my stomach. His face was really close. Why I felt like this situation is familiar? He stopped when his face was an inched close to mine it was just to get the pen and paper. I was completely silent and my heart Is melting like crazy.

"Close your mouth flys might get in" he coldly said.

Why is he helping me? You're a confusing person Oh Sehun.

We work together on the attendance. I called out the names and Sehun just said it if they were here or not. I am actually glad that jerk helping me. If not I will be in so much trouble.

I gave back the attendance to teacher and sat back down on my seat. Another 30 minutes to Jeju. I might as well sleep some more. As I was about to sleep I felt someone poking on my face. I opened my eyes to see this yehet guy.

"What do you want?" I said with a slight annoyance.

"Nothing"He replied.

" Great don't disturb me"I closed my eyes but the same thing happened again.

"Why did you became nervous earlier?" he said with a slight of curiosity in his voice.

Should I tell him the truth or just don't. Think Ara. Think.

"Sehun I need to borrow your charger?" someone interrupted us and that guy is Lay I think.

Thanks to him he didn't asked that question again. You're my live saver Lay.

________________________________________

Yes some cameos from my previous fanfics like Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol. Vote and comment it means a lot.