Chapter 5

Another update for you guys. I hope you will enjoy reading.

_______________________________________

"Wow the ocean view is so beautiful" I said while looking at the ocean while memorize by it.

"But you are more beautiful" He said and looked at me.

I fake cough and looked away. Oh my god he said I am beautiful again.

Then it was silent filled the air. Quick I need to break the silent.

"Sure tell me about yourself?" I asked still not looking at him.

"Well I think I am the same age as you and I went to Hawaii to relax a bit" He stated moving closer to me and also watching the view.

"Did you go here alone?" I asked him.

"No I went with my friend Seok Dasung... He is my best friend we go way back" he smile at me and I am looking away.

What is wrong with me? He is just a normal guy.

"Enough about me tell me about you Ara?" He asked.

"Umm well there isn't much to say really... I am just an ordinary girl... I don't know me and my friend Hana came here to have fun... So yeah" I explained.

"There she is and the guy who punch one of our guys" A men said and pointed at us.

What is even happening? Oh wait it is the perverted guy from earlier. They been searching for us but why?

"Ara I think we got to go" He grabbed my hand and ran to a place to hide.

"I think we will be safe here" He said still watching the group of guys as they walked away.

This is an awkward situation he is pinned me against the wall and we are an inched close to one another and I could feel his breath to mine. He turned back to me when the guys walked away and just now realised what was happening.

We locked eyes. But I don't know what was he thinking. I could feel my heart is beating very fast with him pinning me against the wall.

He looked at me and put some strains of hair tucked it at the back of my ear. Don't tell me he wants to kiss me. No it can't be. I closed my eyes.

He move closer and closer to me. Our lips was really closed but he stopped when he remove a leaf on my hair "There" He said and released me.

I don't know what just happened. I paused to comprehend what just happened . So he just want to get the leaf of my hair, huh.

After we went to  the park, we went to the ice cream truck just across the street. He brought me strawberry ice cream and I smile. He smiled back. We walked side by side heading our way to the beach as it was already 3 pm. I need my alone time with my girl Hana. I actually like to spending time with him. It feels nice. I knew the guy like two days now but I feel comfortable when he is around me.

"Ara where have you been?" Hana came towards me and hugged me.

"I'm fine though" I replied still hugging her.

"I think I got to go now" Sehun said and walked away.

"Ara go to him I don't know what but go" Hana elbowed me.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"Just thank him" Hana said and pushed me to him and he caught me while his arm was around my body.

"Umm sorry about that" I said nervously and he released me.

"Thanks for today Sehun for everything" I said to him and I tiptoe up to kiss him on the cheek. His eyes widen.

"That's your gift for helping me" I said and we walked at the opposite direction.

I don't know why I did that. But it suddenly feels right.

_______________________________________

I lie with my phone in my hands on the bed. Hana had fallen asleep. I don't know why she's sleeping at night because it's just 10:30pm.I still texting Suho. Remember him my best friend. When I got a notification from an unknown number. I opened it and it says.

Unknown : Ara it's me Sehun.

My eyes widen. Oh, it is him.

Ara:Yes

Sehun: Want to go somewhere tomorrow?

I have looked at the question and then I'm so excited and giddy. I could feel my heart pounding really fast. What will I answer? Hmm ... Umm ...

Ara: I love to

Sehun : See you tomorrow I will pick you up even though our rooms are like next to each other.

I giggled at his replied.

Ara: Yes but after breakfast because I'm having breakfast with Hana.

Sehun:Ok see you tomorrow Ara good night

Ara: Good night to you too

I smiled at the screen. Then put my phone at the bedside table and I get the best sleep I have ever had.

_______________________________________

The next day, I had my breakfast with Hana at a restaurant near the hotel.

"so you have a date with him" She teased.

"Now we just hanging out its not a date" I denied it and sipped my drink.

"We will see" She rolled her brows.

Maybe she's right. Maybe it is a date. Maybe I am falling for him.

I dress in casual clothes just a plain white shirt with a blue denim jacket covering it and skinny jeans. I smiled looking at myself at the mirror. I looked at the watch oh he most be waiting for me outside at the corridor. I opened the knob of the door and saw him smiling at me and he grabbed my hand but I tripped on something, but he caught me. Our faces were inches apart and he just chuckled.

I could feel my heartbeat is beating fast.

"I should of stopped falling for you... I m-mean on you" I said trembling on my words because he was staring into my eyes.

What to do? Why did I say that?

He get some of strains of my black hair and tucked it back to my ear and said "You cute when you looked confused" and he chuckled.

_______________________________________

What will happen next? Vote and comment it means a lot.