Chapter 32

Here's the new chapter for you guys. Hope you all enjoy reading it.

______________________________________

" Ara please wake up... Please wake up... I always remember every single detail what we did together and now you are here unconscious... I will stay here take care of you visit you and also wait for you to wake up again"

Ara POV

All of a sudden, I wake up, every thought in high definition. My eyes are on every ray of light, and without a doubt I know that I've slept too long.

I get up and looked around me. The walls are white and it was an unfamiliar. Room. What is this place. I was on a bed and there are thses wtubes on my hands. I looked around again I saw a very familiar person sleeping on the couch next to the bed.

I looked at myself now. I am wearing this green gown that people wear at the hospital. Wait then it hit me. I am in an hospital. Wait I have even longer hair wow.

The person who is sleeping on the couch turned around to face me but continued to sleep. I look at him. He is the same person since the first day we met. Except he looks a bit different. Maybe his hairstyle is different. I like it though.

Focus Ara. What the last thing I did? YES I got shot by saving Sehun. Now this make sense I am in the hospital. I heard something and I pretended to go to sleep.

"Good morning Ara... I am about to go to work but I don't want to... Life is unfair you no... Now I am talking to myself" As he sat down n beside me.

"Ara please wake up I have to go to the wash room I will be back" he kiss my forehead.

I could feel a tint of blush on my cheeks. What does he mean" wake up". Did I slept for that long.

As he got out of the washroom, he about to say his goodbye but I stopped him from walking.

"Sehun how have you been?" I said and he turn and hugged me "Ara you awake I miss you I miss you so much"

"I miss you too Sehun" I said sweetly.

"I was worried about you... I came here visit every time to check on you hoping you wake up" he said while cupping my cheeks.

"Now am awake" I said shyly.

"Yeah you are I can't belive it have been 1 year" Sehun said releasing his hug.

"Wait what do you mean?" I said as I was curious.

"I mean you were in a coma for 1 year" he replied.

"I have been in a coma for that long" I said, as I was so surprised.

"How's everyone are they OK?" I asked him while still shock from the sudden news.

"They all fine we all have jobs now" Sehun said smiling. How I miss that smile.

"Oh you all graduated and I was stuck here" I said sadly.

"All that doesn't matter anymore... All matters now that you are OK... Ara I forgive and beside am your boyfriend now." he said cutely.

"Who said that?" I teased him.

"the one and only me" he said confidently.

"I was just kidding" I give him a peck and he kiss me back passionately.

The moment our lips met, the universe disappeared. My eyes were closed, and all I could feel was him. Its warmth, its touch, its being.

_______________________________________

"Here have a drink" Sehun give me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks" I replied and have a sip of it.

"You know Sehun actually I didn't cheat on you all those years ago I was set up by Minjun... I am so sorry if I break your heart... It was all a set up... I was about to tell you that then I got into an accident when I tried to find you. That's how I got this sickness of not recognising new people when I don't have them memories... I really love you Sehun and I don't know if I could not live without you"I said and tears started to dropped one by one.

"Ara I love you too I forgive you ages ago" He said while wiping the tears on my eyes.

"What happened to Minjun now?" I asked.

"Locked up in jail"he replied.

"Really" I continued.

"Yes turns out he has this disease that make him crazy to others... I don't know what it call though" he explianed

" I didn't know that" I said.

"let's just talk about something else not him?" Sehun said and sit on the bed beside me and kiss my forehead.

"What was that for?" I said as my cheeks has a tint of pink.

"I just miss you that's all" He grabbed my hands and kiss them. I just smiled at his gesture.

He surprised me with a kiss and pulled away quickly.

"You look beautiful did I mention that before" he cups my face and examined me closely.

I could probably seeing my face turning bright red right now.

"Ara you rae you blushing because of me? " He teased.

"No I am not" I said and looked away.

He tilted my chin to looked at me and said "You know how long I waited for this moment for you to be awake... I am just happy that's all" he rest his head on my shoulders and I storke his hair.

"Let's just be like this forever" He said smiling.

We were like that for a few minutes but got interrupted by...

"Sehunie we're back!!" Suho shouted and we quickly sit up straight.

All of their faces were shock and surprise and ran to me to hug me and smile.

"Ara you're back, I miss you" Hana said hugging me even tighter.

"I miss you too I mean all of you" I replied.

"Kai just put the food there" Hana said and smile at him.

"You all grown up a bit" I said looking at them.

"In a good way or a bad way?" Hana asked.

"Good way" Suho said.

"What you all have been up too?" I asked.

"Well Hana have a boyfriend guess who?" Suho said all of a sudden.

"Umm is it K-" I got cut off by the door opening again.

"Sehunnie!!! Look at Baek he won't give back my phone" As the two chase eachother inside the room.

"Sometimes I don't know who is the youngest out of all of us... Chanyeol and Baek will always be children" Suho said still helping with the food.

"Hey!" They said at the same time and we all laugh together.

I am just glad everything is fine again. Eventhough I was in a coma for 1 year, but that's OK as long as everything is fine again.

_____________________________________

The story is almost come to an end. There will be 2 chapters left. Vote and comment it means a lot.