Chapter 26

Sorry of not updating regularly. This chapter will be mostly Flashback so enjoy reading.

______________________________________

"I remember everything" I said to myself.

Flashback

At the theme park to meet my friends.

The first thing I notice when I get out of the car is the heat that falls down on me like a burning blanket. It makes the air look heavier with every breath I take. Still, today is the only day we need to visit the park. When I enter the entrance, I can hear the thick clanking of the rides moving, the shuddering of the rails and tracks, and the cries of their passengers when they wank about.

I pay my ticket to the entrance and take it to the courtyard with its souvenir shops and concession stands. All is a shiny, cheerful colour, from the light poles to the benches to the garbage cans to the t-shirts of the workers who look like this may not be the happiest place on Earth. The scent of hot dogs and popcorn is in the air, as well as the scent of a few hundred people standing in the shimmering sunshine, literally pooling in their own sweat. It sure does wonders for the appetite.

I wore a short white dress under a long-sleeved, tight-fitted white jacket with a raised collar and exaggerated, rounded shoulder pads.

We met a new friend named Jina. She's a Chinese American girl about the same age as me and Hana. She is taller then I am. Her eyes was moon-shadow black hair and it flowed over her shoulders. She has a cheerful character about her that is why we just clicked.

Where are they? They must be here. Looks like I am early again. I was standing near the entrance waiting for Hana and Jina.

"Miss I think you dropped something" He said making me turned and he give me a pecked on my cherry sweet lips and I smiled at him.

"Sehun what brings you here" I said smile brightly.

"No reason... I don't know my friends and I were supposed to be going here together but they have plans at the last minute..."Sehun explain while holding my pale hand.

" Do you think it's a coincidence or our friends plans this? "I asked him.

" Maybe but I rather spend my weekend with you Ara"He reached my red cheeks and cupped it and I smiled.

I hear my heart beating fast. My heart is pounding like the persistent waves against the crumbing cliffs. Whenever he does this small cute gesture I always feel warm and giddy inside.

I feel a flash of light towards my face like a camera flash.

"You got to see your face haha cute" Sehun chuckled looking at his phone.

"Hey give me that I know I look ugly Sehun give me that phone" I yelled while he held his phone high up so that I cannot get it even with my tip toes.

"If you want it come and get it then and you are not ugly.... you're cute" he said smirking.

The way he said I was cute just melt me inside and out.

He started to lean his face next to mine  with his minty breath.

"Now what you want me to do for you to get your phone back" He said smiling.

I opened my mouth in a puzzled expression, while Hana and her other friend, Jina giggle.

"Uhh yeah Jina, want to check out the new... Uhh... Soap I bought, It smells very nice" Hana said still giggling.

"Really?! I thought that was just a rumour!" as they both walked away leaving me with Sehun eyes staring at me.

Dorks, but I love them.

"Now where we're we" Sehun said still looking at my eyes.

I gulped in nervousness.

"You" he pecked my forehead.

"Can't" he pecked my nose.

"Get" he pecked my right cheek.

"My" he pecked my left cheek.

"Phone" He peck my lips.

"Did we come to an agreement, Ara" He said looking at me.

"Yes we do" I peck his lips again but this time he returned my kiss.

The kiss started to get passionate. I want to pull away until I lose myself, but I can't seem to ... in this minute moment, my senses have been seduced, and I can't think straight anymore.we then part ways and started to walked into the theme park.

"So where are we going actually?" He asked.

"I don't know actually anywhere is fine" I replied. We were holding hands.

"So, Ara... We have been together for 10 days now" his voice sound like a soothing sound of water droplets in the early morning.

"Yes" I blurt out.

"You know what when the first day I met you... you were this clueless.... Cute funny person... And you still are... The day I save you from the perverts you covered yourself in my coat... And you were adorable by doing that... I know we haven't been together for awhile but I feel like I fall for you at first sight" he hold my hands tighter.

"I love you, Ara, I really do," he confessed, putting a necklace on me.

I was shaking and sobbing.My eyes drip with tears. I don't have any words.I literally felt overwhelmed with happiness, love, and at that moment I could do nothing but cry.

"I love you too," I wrapped my arms around him, and he hugged me back.

Today is the greatest day ever to come. But deep down I felt that someone was watching us. I don't know I just got this feeling inside for unknown reasons. I know these two guys, Hana and Jina are in the bushes somewhere. You know, how I love my buddies my best friend . Yet I was also feeling uneasy for some reason. I felt like something terrible was going to happen. Maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but I know it might come.

Deep down, I haven't told Hana or anyone about my ex, Minjun is back. I kept it a secret from them, but he still scares me. I just hope that tomorrow is a better day. Well, let's just hope.

________________________________________

The continuation of the flashback is in the next chapter so stay tune. Vote and comment it means a lot.