Chapter 11

Here's another chapter for you guys. So enjoy reading. Sorry if there errors.

________________________________________

"OK idiot you want to know a secret about me I got into an accident during my school break at Hawaii, happy now" I said to him and his eyes became wider. Is he shock. I know I didn't say all of it but I am just not in the mood.

He was completely frozen in place didn't move at all. I could see it in his expression he was surprised from my statement.

"YOU TWO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GET BACK TO CLASS" the teacher yelled at us while walking towards us angrily.

I got jumped by the teacher yelling and looked at him and I became nervous for some reason. We completely stopped from what we were doing a moment ago and nodded our heads to the teacher.

"Now go to class.. Or you want detention?" He ordered us and we quickly walked away.

We walked at a completely different direction. Why did he became so  shock and surprised when I told him I got amnesia during my trip to Hawaii ? So I was right he really was with me on that Hawaii trip during the break. I really need to know what really happened that day.

This is really about to get interesting.

________________________________________

I was at home alone in my room laying on my comfortable bed staring with my eyes fixed on the cold, distant at the white ceiling  of my room while fidgeting with a pillow in my hands thinking about what happened today.

His face was completely surprised shocked from my statement I gave him. Words left him. I stared into those bright brown eyes cold and sad, and my heart fell silent. Is he really shocked about me. Yes I didn't tell anyone except my family and Hana. That is because I don't want to worry them about me. I am fine now. I am healthy in top shape. Yes I did not tell him the other half of my secret. Half truth if you could say.

About my inability face blindness and me forgetting some situations during my vacation there. Maybe I forget about him. Maybe he just realised that. So many questions still not answered yet and I feel like my brain going to explode at any moment now. I mess my hair in frustration.

Ara calm down. Just be cool clam and collected as I took a deep breath.

Tommorow is the Jeju trip, so I need to packed my stuff for tomorrow. I took my suitcase and go to my closet and pick shirts and dresses to wear during the trip. My teacher said we could do like a team builder activities like going to the jungle and such. I just chose whatever shirts and jeans I have and through it on the bed.

As I was still getting my clothes, I heard a ring from my phone. I reached to get it and held it in my ear.

"Hello!" I said.

"Ara remember Kai" She asked me and I was still picking out my shirts.

"Yeah what about him" I replied back.

"I did payed the depth to him but I think it's weird I can't see his... I can see it with everyone but not him. " she said in a sad tone.

"Wait what! Nothing maybe it just hidden..."

"Maybe you're right" She replied.

"Oh yeah remember I said that Sehun is weird towards me" I stopped and sat on the bed.

"If your definition of weird hating your guts then yeah" She continued.

"I am serious here I found something the other day on my laptop and guess what"