Chapter 1

This is my new fanfic and it's a Sehun fanfic. I hope you will love the story. Feel free to comment and happy enjoy reading.

________________________________________

Jung Ara pov

"Will you be my girlfriend" said the person. I looked at that person and our faces were really close to each other.

RING RING!! My alarm clock rang. As I woke up I went back to reality.

I woke up to my face with a ray of sunlight and the sound of my alarm clock. I noticed my alarm sitting beside my bed. I hit it to stopped it. Oh that was a dream I said to myself. I continue to have the same dream. I don't know in my dream who that guy is. I'm not complaining. In my dream, the guy seems nice. When I woke up it was all a blur. I just remember the question he asked me and when I wake up, I forget everything. I checked out the time, it's 7am. Plenty of time to get ready.

My name is Jung Ara. 17 years old this year. My birthday is just a week from now. I live in South Korea. My Mom is Chinese and my dad is Korea. Yes I am mix. I live a totally uninteresting life no longer that exciting just boring. But few months ago, I got into an accident that harm my brain. I got amnesia, a few of the moments I remember, some I don't. I just can't remember what happened.

My friend Kim Hana said we went on a vacation to Hawaii together just the two of us as it was the school break. This twist of fate made me to suffer face blindness. It's exactly what the sickness says. I am unable to  recognize people faces easily. I literally have to memories their features and outfits with the aid of writing in down on my journal. Even my friend Hana, I need to remember her features. I know she always love to tie her hair into a ponytail or I just can see the name tag of people to know who they are.

______________________________________

Walked downstairs to see my mom making pancakes and my dad sipping his coffee while reading the news on his tablet. As for my big brother, Jung Jaeho, he just sits there eating some pancakes that already on the table minding his own business. He was on his phone. My brother is a type to keep stuff to himself does not want me to meddle in his life.

"Ara where you going?" my mother said as she placed the pancakes on the plate.

"To school" I replied.

"Yes I know eat breakfast first" she continued.

"Mom I promise Hana we will eat at a cafe later" I dashed out of my house.

I sprinted at a mellow pace along the pavement, concentrating my mind on the gentle footsteps that seemed to echo across the empty street. For a  few months I was on a school break. My memories haven't fully recovered yet, but I am happy I remember what I did with Hana.  I seem to forget something very important.

"Boo!" Hana yelled at me to scare me. Well it work because I was terrified.

"Hana that scared me" I wined.

"Hey lighten up it is our first day of school... Who knows it might be our best year ever" Hana said excitedly.

"Easy for you to say. You not me. " I said as we still walking to school.

"Ara our memory will be back I just know it" she replied.

"Do you know Kai?" she asked me.

"Yes you mean one of the most popular boys in school"

"Well let's just say I hate him" Hana said.

"Hello ladies" Suho smile and walked with us.

That's Kim Junmyeon. In fact he is pretty charming. He has been my best friend with Hana for years now. We are like a trio which can never be divided. But he knows no secret about Hana and I. Yeah, I hid my inability to recognize faces of people. My family knows but he doesn't.

"During the break, what did you do?" I asked him.

"Well I was doing nothing just at home," he responded.

" You should come with us we went to Hawaii"Hana replied with a grin.

"Yeah I know you went there my mom won't let me, remember" he said with a bit of an angry tone in his voice.

"Guys here we are" I said pointing to the board showing which classes we 're going to be in.

"Yes we are in the same class" Hana went to me and we joyfully cheered. As for Suho he just smile.

"Good morning students ... This is the head master speaking there will be an assembly at 8 am so don't be too late" was announced to inform the students.

It's 7.45am, I glanced at my watch. I have a heavy desire to go to the toilet.

"You guys go first" I told them.

I raced to find one closest to me. I have looked for them high and low. Note that my memories are still not fully intact. This is just one of those. I forgot where toilet was for girls. I saw it, when I was nearly out of breath. "Finally " I mumbled to myself.

I was doing my business inside and I looked at my watch as quickly, it's 7.50am. I have to run quickly to the school hall.

I ran to my destination with all speed, whirling about this corner and so forth. Suddenly as I turned a left, an unfortunate individual rammed me headlong to the ground.

"Ouch! That hurt" as I get up feel my head.

The guy just walked away.

_________________________________________

We went to our designated class after the assembly. I walked in and saw Hana sitting next to the window, so that I could sit next to her. Suho and a handsome guy came in. He is really tall. I mean taller then Suho. Are they friend? As I took my bag to get my books, I turned to Hana she was holding a pencil and I could see she was looking at Kai and the pencil will be breaking at any minute now. So that's Kai.

"That's him the one I hate" She whispered to me.

I just nodded. Why did he do to  make Hana Mad I wonder?

_________________________________________

Class has finished. I get up from my seat and tidy up my stuff put it  into my bag.

"Ara I go home first see you later" Hana dashed out.

"Bye" I yelled.

It's looked like I will be walking home alone.

I just walked. A really slow pace but I wasn't looking at where I was headed.

A shocked voice, a huh! A heavy mass struck me, my body falling over it, the sound of ruffled clothing, hands and feet, as the air was pushed out of my longs. Then I knocked hard on the ground.

It took me a couple of seconds to fully realize what had happened. Also the person I 'd run into lay on the ground. "Oh Jeez ..." I mumbled.

"Watch where you going next time" the person said and pushed me to get up.

"What's his deal?" I mumbled, I assume he's a guy because I heard a guy voice.

Who ever you are I hate you already.

Meet him again. It's him again. I recognise the clothing the way he dress. I grabbed his wrist and said"What's your problem? " he was so close to me I could feel his breath" You, I hate you shorty or should I say Ara" he said with a smirk  and kiss me on the lips. He pulled away looked at me and said " Just get out of my sight" he just walked away.

I stopped and stood there, as he walked away.

"I freaking hate him. What the heck do you think you are to push me and to kiss me! " I yelled out loud and he just walked away.

"That jerk why did he kiss me...Pervert stupid jerk" I mumbled. Guys like that I hate the most.

He didn't tell me his name and he hates me. I never met him before. Why he hates me? How he knows me?

"Wow Oh Sehun really hates you and kiss you.. are you sure you just met him? " Suho said while raising his brows standing beside me.

_________________________________________

How's the story so far? I hope you guys would love it. Please give me feedback. Don't forget to vote and comment.