Chapter 3

Another update for you guys. Yes this chapter will be mostly flashbacks. So enjoy reading.

_______________________________________
Flashback

"Why there's men's clothing?" I pointed at my suitcase then to look at her. Her eyes widen.

She walked to the suitcase and looked at it and picked up mens underwear. "Eww" she throws it back to the suitcase.

"Why did you touched it?" I said still need to comprehend of what Hana did earlier.

"How did this happen?...Hana did something happen when I was gone?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at her.

"Maybe yes... I met a good-looking guy... Actually we bumped into eachother then some kids came and all the bags and suitcases came flying and it was a mess... Its not my fault there were two suitcases looks similar... You should put a name on it" She explain.

"Now what I can't wear anything I don't have my clothes with me" I said while sitting back on my bed.

"Ahhh!" I heard someone shouted.

It looks like it came from the room next to us, So I went outside to see what is happening. I opened the door to see a very gorgeous men standing at the corridor of my room. He is tall about 6 ft to be exact. I was mesmerised by his beauty and handsomeness that I can't stopped looking at him.

I went back to reality when I saw him staring at me. Our eyes locked. It felt like the world was stopped just us together in this world. Why is he here?

Hana came out in her pajamas and saw him.

"Oh Sehun... Why are you here?" She said as she has a surprise experience on her face.

"It looks like we switch suitcases miss" Sehun said and walked closer to me.

"Oh you have Ara's suitcase... Thank god I thought she won't have clothes to wear... Oh wait that sounded terrible when I said it out loud" Hana said and went in to get my suitcase.

"So your the owner of the suitcase huh... Ara what a pretty name for a pretty girl" He said as our faces were close to each other. I just gluped and he chuckled.

I could feel my heart was pounding very fast. I can't believe this. I just met the guy and I already feeling like this.

"Here you go your suitcase" Hana said and Sehun handed his suitcase to her and went in.

As I was walking in, I felt someone grabbing my arm and I turned to face him.

"Can I have your phone number?" he asked and I looked at him in the eye.

OK Ara a cute handsome guy just wanted to ask for your number. What to do? What to do?

"It depends... Is it a question or a demand" I said.
Why is my heart beating so fast. Why did I say that?

"OK a demand then" He chuckled.

"Here you go" I said and smiled back at him.

"See you later" He said smiling and wave him and smiling back.

When I walked inside I saw Hana smiling towards me.

"You like him" She said teasing me.

"Maybe, I do maybe I don't yet" I could hear she was squealing in front of me.

I took my towel and went to have a shower.

_______________________________________

The next day, me and Hana decided to go to the beach. She went out of the bathroom with a swimsuit or should I say a bikini.

"How do I look?" Hana said to me to see my reactions.

"OK I guess" I replied not sure what to say.

"You not wearing that" She pointed at the t-shirt and shorts I was holding.

"Wear this" She headed me a full on swimsuit. Thank god its not that revealling. Well there wear whole on the side. Maybe it was just style.

I put it on and went out the bathroom and Hana look at me and said"You look hot".

"Really" as I looked at the mirror.

"Come one let's go"She said pulling me and dragging me out. As we walked to the beach there were benders selling foods.

I stopped to buy some corn dogs. As I got my corn dog I look back and I didn't see where Hana went.i looked around still no sign of her. Where is she I can't be alone. I not good with directions. I searched for her and didn't find her. I looked at my sling bag for my phone and my phone just died great.

I walked aimlessly when I stopped. Then I saw a group of guys coming towards me. They seem like very scary looking guys that I don't want to mess with.

"Hello little lady want to have some fun" One of the guys said very disgustingly.

Oh know are they perverts. I don't know what to do. Here I am wearing a swimsuit and just a jacket covering it with some denim shorts. I was about to scream when I saw someone who was tall punching one of the guys and  walked towards me but I bumped into him.

"Umm I'm sorry" I bumped into someone I don't know who. We were in a narrow alleyway. I could feel he is tall. I looked at him He is that guy from yesterday.

I was on his broad chest, when I was going to get off of him he said "it's OK... follow me" he stared into my eyes and grabbed my hands while running away from a group of perverted guys.

I felt the guys were following us, so I hid myself inside Sehun's denim jacket without thinking.

"Are they gone?" I asked still afraid to looked.

He chuckled "You can get off me now" He said and I immediately get off of him. He smile.

That was awkward.

"Thanks for saving me" I said and about to go back and he grabbed one of  my hand. What do he want?

"Ara right let's go somewhere special" and he chuckled for my expression.

"What's so funny? " I said.

"You so cute" He said that and I felt that my heart is pounding very fast and I could feel I was blushing so hard right now.

_________________________________________

What do you think of the story so far?vote and comment it means a lot.