Chapter 15

Thanks for the 905 reads. It means a lot.
I hope you will enjoy the story so far.
_________________________________________

"Are you OK?" Sehun said with a hint of  worryness in his voice.

Wait, he worried about me. I scanned his unquestionable expression.

I just looked at him. He looked at my sprained ankle.  and he carried me bridal style to the nearest rock to sit on.

Why do you care about me but you hate me? Why you confused me Oh Sehun.

"Does it sting?" he asked me and than I nodded from his question.

He grabbed his bag and unzipped it to get something. He took out a first aid kit and went down to be the same level as my legs.

"Ahh" I sigh from the pain.

"Just bare with it it won't be hurting afterwards" he stated and continued doing it.

I just stared at him while he is taking care of my sprain ankle. I could feel my heart is beating fast just from his touched. His warm touch. I felt I was safe in his hands. He seem a bit different not that cold harsh person I met but calm person who is taking care of me right now.

Questions then came in my head, why do you hate me so much oh Sehun?

As he finished taking care of my sprain ankle he put back the first aid kit inside his bag and he smiled.

Wait he smile at me. This is a first. I never seen his smile before. But I love his smile. It is nice to looked at.

"U-umm Sehun thank you" I flashed a small smile at him.

"No problem... It looks like we won't be continuing the activity" he exclaimed.

"I know let's chat or get to know each other....if you don't want it's fine I know you hate me and all" I said nonchalantly.

"Yeah whatever" he replied but he came towards me and  sit next to me.

I thought you don't want to talk to me.

"Hey look sehun aren't the stars beautiful?" I pointing at them.

"Nothing compared to you" He said and turned his head to me and our eyes met.

Wait did he just flirt with me. How to act around him now and why he said that?

That phrase it seem familiar. I felt I heard that before.

"Haha you should see your face shorty it's hilarious" he laughed at me.

But deep down why do I feel my heart broke in a million pieces when he joke about it. Maybe I just want it to be true.

"You jerk" I yelled and hit his shoulder. l knew he just teased me. I was a fool to believe him. But deep down I still feel a sting in my chest.

I hit him again but this time he stopped one of my hands and said "We need to talk?"

I stared into his beautiful.... Wait what just eyes and see he is being serious.

"Sure what you wanna talk?" I asked him and he released my hand.

I can't sense what he was thinking right now. He has this sadness and unquestionable expression that I am not quite comprehend.

"Well where to start Ara answer me truthfully do you really don't remember me" He grabbed on my my hands and force me to looked at him again.

Wait he calling me Ara not ice queen not shorty just Ara. He must be serious.

"Yes I don't remember you this is the truth" I replied honestly while looking at his eyes.