Chapter 31

Here's an update for my lovely readers. Thank you for your patience on the updates. So enjoy reading.

________________________________________

Sehun pov

After going out of the ambulance and standing in the waiting room for hours, I was about to die. I was with the rest of them Suho, Kai outside the room of where Ara was unconscious. The clacking of the keys coming from the receptionist and the repetitive boring TV advertisements was making me nuts. I wanted to know what was going on with my girlfriend right then not ten minutes, two hours or forty years later; I wanted to know before my brain shut down, and my hands did something  that my mind would regret later.

After an endless session of walking across the navy blue carpeted floor, I managed to sit down on one of the monotonous grey waiting chairs pedantic along the bare white walls of the hallway. The ceiling bulb bathed the windowless corridor with ivory yellow light. Sitting on the edge of the chair, I put my hands on my knees to stop them from bouncing every five seconds.

My eyes fell on the discolouring, sand-colored water dispenser in the corner of the hallway, next to an artificial plant full of fake, olive-green leaves. Since refusing to eat or drink any edible material for the last three hours, I was severely parched. I crossed over to the water fountain and picked up a worn-out plastic cup of hot and cold water to drink.

I rapidly gulped down the drink, making a sound close to that of the water dispenser itself and licked my dry lips. I smashed the brittle plastic cup in my hand and hurled it into the bin. I walked back to my seat and sat down again on the edge of the chair, restarting my tiresome wait for the steel handle of the  room door to open.

"Sehun, she's going to be fine," Suho said softly.

"But I'm always thinking about what if she never make it... it was all my fault if she never met me she wouldn't be in this mess," Sehun said.

"It wasn't your fault, Ara already knew Minjun during middle school, just don't beat yourself up," Suho answered, patting his back.

"Guys I called her family, they're going to be here," Hana said as she sat back down next to Kai and Sehun.

As few minutes past by, I was still feeling worried. The tension in me increased as the daylight dwindled. The doctor was expected to be back about Ara's condition by now.

The feelings of fear looped around in my head until there was no room for anything else.

"SEHUN!! "  a loud voice from an unknown guy.

We all turned our head to see him.

Ara brothers banged in and grabbed sehun collar saying"This is all your fault if you and Minjun never met her she wouldn't be in there"

I just calm and looked at him so this is Ara's brother. Just hit me. I deserve it. I thought to myself. As he was about to punched me. Two hands pulled him back. It was Ara's parents.
His parents tried to pulled him away.

"Mom dad that's the guy who also cause that accident all those years ago" Ara's brother said.

"We know let's just focus on Ara first, Jaeho" They pulled him to sit down with them.

I just watch them from afar. So they know our story. About the hawaii trip.

______________________________________

Few minutes later, the doctor come out with a worry face. I stand up and moved towards him.

"Please  tell me she is OK"

He  replied " she be fine she is in a weak state right now but she will woke up but we don't know when she will".

I felt relived from the news. The others were too.

"Well that good news right?" Suho said to Sehun.

"Yeah I guess" I replied.

I walked towards Ara's family and bend on my knees and said"Please forgive me... I know this is all my fault if she never met me Minjun will never kidnapped her for that money... Its all because of Minjun greed with money. "

" Sehun it's fine.. Ara forgive you and so are we... right Jaeho"Ara's mom nudged him.

"Yeah whatever" he replied.

______________________________________

I got to talked with Ara's family. They were nice although her brother is something else.

When everyone went back home. I was  just sitting outside the hallway about to turned the door knob to Ara's room. I opened the door to see her laying on the bed sleeping peacefully.

I lift my feet and walked towards her. She seem too figile, lifeless and peaceful. I sat on a chair beside her held her hands and kiss it to unsure she is safe.

"Ara please be ok... Please... I'm here...your idiot... Your yehet police and all the other nicknames you used to call me.. Remember the first time we met....we switched suitcases... and we met again when I safe you from that low life prev chasing you... Please wake up and I want to see your beautiful smiling face again... You know that I always regrat letting you go all those years ago... Then we met again in school and you forget me... But those feelings never went away even though you didn't remember me... But when I saw you again it  makes me miss you and the feelings that I have of you never fades away... I just want to see your annoyed face again that I always  thought was so cute everytime I see it..."I chuckled from the thought of  the memories that I cherished.

" Ara please wake up... Please wake up... I always remember every single detail what we did together and now you are here unconscious... I will stay here take care of you visit you and also wait for you to wake up again" I grabbed her hand and kiss it stayed with her the whole night.

_______________________________________

What do you think of the story so far? The story is almost ending. I don't how many chapters left but it almost ending. Vote and comment it means alot.