Chapter 24

Another update for you guys.  I hope you'll love it. There might be some errors. So enjoy.

_______________________________________

"What do you think I would do now?" Sehun said making me more nervous.

"Umm"that was all I could say at that moment.

"You got to see your face, Ara" sehun said while laughing at me.

"Hey it's not funny" I crossed my arms and looked away.

"So... What were you expecting? " He said with a smirk.

"Umm... Just be quiet I need to go back to class that will start soon" I tried to walked out but was stopped by Sehun hand grabbing mine.

I turned my head "Wha-" was stopped by his index finger" Shhh".

"You forgot something" he said while tilted my head and slammed his lips to mine. My eyes widen. I didn't expected that. I thought he was joking around earlier. So I closed my eyes and kiss him back. He placed his hand on my waist and drew me closer deepening the kiss. As we parted I saw his eyes sparkle and lips curve up into a smile and I couldn't help but smile back. The kiss was short but sweet.

"Umm... I-I  think I have to go... I call you latter" I said nervously.

"See you Ara" he said and we part ways.

As I walked back to my classroom, I touched my lips, and I began to smile like crazy. When that moment was in my head, I felt a tingle and giddy.

_______________________________________

"Boo!" Suho shouted to frightened me. Well it works.

"Why are you spacing more then usual... Ara" Suho question.

"Yeah and your face is red then usual... Are you sick or something" Hana said while touching my checks.

"Guys what you talking about I am fine... Let's just say something great happened today" I said while Smiling like crazy.

"Let me guess its about Sehun" Hana added.

"How you know?" I said with a  surprised face.

"Please... Ara all you been gugu eyes over this few weeks is Sehun who else" Hana stated.

"Yes Sehun kind off kiss me" I whisper in Hana's ear.

"No fair I want to know too" He cried like a baby.

"Fine Sehun and I kiss happy"

"Oh" he replied back.

"Class settle down... Turn to page 43"the teacher shouted to get everybody's attention.

_______________________________________

School have finished and I am just packing my stuff. I have been avoiding any form of interaction from Minjun. I just do not want to face him at all not after I remember what he did to me.

"Ara I go first, if not my mom will kill me if I go home late... Bye" She wave her goodbye and dashed out.

"I better get going to... I am meeting someone" Suho said while wearing his bag.

"Oh bye... you know what I don't want to ask you you meeting... See you tomorrow" I said still tidying my stuff to put in my bag.

I stepped forward without looking where I was headed. So I think I tripped to something that was lying on the ground.

My body twirled and clenched as I fell. Then the whole universe began to spin, and I couldn't tell which way  was up and which way  was down. Time tends to slow down when you fall. It took me a few seconds to hit the ground. I thought it was going to hurt me.

But I haven't fallen. I opened my eyes to see someone who could stop me from falling. That someone caught me in the arms of his. That someone is the one person I keep avoiding. Well, that person was Minjun.

"Get off of me," I screamed, pushing him to let me go.

"That's how you thank me? " he said culessly and let me go.

"Just go away" I said while walking away from him. Just looking at his face makes me sad and angry at the same time.

"Why do you keep avoiding me all day?" he asked, making me stop in my tracks.

"I have reason OK just leave" I replied continued to walked away.

"But, please tell me why? Answer me while you're looking at me," he grabbed my hand and I stared at him.

"I remember why I broke up with you, Min, and I don't want to see you again... you know how you broke my heart into a lot of bits that couldn't be fixed again... all those years ago... there... that's my answer... I hate you, and I will always will," I answered, pulling my hand away from him.

"But, give me another chance," he said, taking my hand again, but this time by force.

"Let go of me and don't touch me again Min... there will be no second chances" " I screamed as I tried to move my hand away.

"No!" he yelled.

"Let me go!" I shouted, hoping that at this hour someone was still here.

"You heard the lady let her go," Sehun said as he pulled him away, took my hand and whispered, "Stay behind me," I just nodded.

"Why are you here?" Minjun asked as he pulled  Sehun collar of his shirt.

"In fact, I don't know, but it looks like you hurt her, and I'm just here to save her from the likes of you ... I can't believe you're going to make my life miserable again," Sehun explains as his eyebrows forrowed.

"Out of all the people, why did you cheat on me with my best friend when we were in China all those years ago, you used me to get to her ...... now leave," I added.

"You heard what Ara said ... Leave Minjun, or you want me to do something to make you leave," he said, still shielding me to stay behind him.

"Okay, well, I'll ... Looks like you two see through me," he just decided to walk away.

"Ara are you all right?" he asked, and I just nodded.

"Thank you," I  excitedly wrapped my arm around him and he hug me back.

"What was that For ?" He asked , his voice low and husky.

"For being here." my voice wavers and I wanted to  plant a kiss on his right cheek without him from looking. I don't know just wanted to thank him, but he turned his head to say something the moment I was about to do kiss his right cheek and I ended up kissing his lips. My eyes were widening, and so was his. I could feel my cheeks warm up.

We're pulling apart and taking shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to hold on to us, Sehun takes my head in his hands and places it in a fiery and passionate kiss. When he kissed me, my brain was sparked by fire, and warmth spread all over my body. As our lips were crushed together, I felt like I was walking on the air. It was magical, the way his lips were linked with mine.

________________________________________
Do you guys like the story so far? Vote and comment it means a lot.