Chapter 20

Here's an update for you guys. I hope you will love it so enjoy reading.

_________________________________________

I Unintentionally KISS HIM. Off  all things why  must  it be this. We get up quickly.

"Sorry sehun" I said, looking away.

We started to walked side by side.

I felt painfully out of place, like a pepperoni that had mistakenly made its way onto a vegetarian pizza. This what I felt after the kiss. A heavy silence settled over us, thicker then the uneasy tension in the atmosphere. Unsettled eyes glanced unceremoniously around and tried to avoid catching other glances that passed by.

Sehun was quiet after the kiss with his hands in his pockets. Not a word. I was wondering what was he thinking about.

"Umm Ara let's take a break for a while" He ask as he pointed at the wooden bench over there.

"Sure" as I sit next to him.

Silence filled the air. Now it's all awkward. Quick think of something.

" Do you want to know what I remember?" I asked looking at him out of the blue.

"Sure if you want" He replied with a nod.

"I remember we switched suitcases and you save me from those perverts... You were all and mighty and cute and also you laugh at me" I explained.

"You think I'm cute" He smirked at me.

"Sometime I hate you smirk you know that" I hit his shoulder.

"I know" He chuckled.

"What so funny?" I asked him.

"We once have this conversation before" he replied.

"Oh really... I hope I remember everything... I just hope" I stated.

"Do you really want to remember everything" Sehun said calmly.

"You don't want me to? " I asked him.

"No that not what I meant.. I mean what if you will hurt yourself in the process when you learn the truth " Sehun continued.

"Oh you know what I did to you... I am scared too.. But I am happy to remember the little things we did together Sehun" I smile.

"You do" I nodded back to him.

"Can you tell me something?" I said looking at the sky.

"Sure"he replied.

"Does the memories of what I did hurts you? "

"It does at first when we met again... But the more we became closer it felt lessen a bit" he answered.

I don't know why but I felt relieved when he said that.

"Really" I said excitedly.

"Why are you so excited do you still like me Ara?"he asked.

"No why you say that" I said denying it.

"I know you lying" he smirked.

"I am not" I hit him.

"Yes you are" He grabbed my hand and we stay still looking at eachother.

My heart pounded . Everything around me stop as if we were the only ones moving.

He kiss my forehead "That's what you get when you lie to me"

I could feel my cheeks became bright red. I might lie even more if this is my punishment. Wait Ara snapped out of it.

"Aww you blushing" He teased and cupped my face.

"I am not" I said as I was getting annoyed.

"Yes you are you cute when you get angry Ara" He said and making me blush again.

We sat there who knows how long bickering with eachother but it felt nice for once. Who knows he might forgive me a little bit.

_______________________________________

I was in my room staring at the blank ceiling.

I did remember a glimpse of our past but just when we met. Please world be on my side for once what did I do wrong to make him mad. Now I felt  guilt sorrow for the things I didn't do. Remembering him in that memories make me more excited and happy. The images of him. He is still the same.

Come to think of it, he didn't became the cold guy that I met today. He became the same guy I met all those years ago. I just hope I remember more of him. Did we ever go on dates. I touched my chest and it tells me, I think I started to love him again.

_________________________________________

It was the last day of the trip and there  was a dinner party for all the students. We were in a fancy and glamorous restaurant. I was wearing a blue slim dress.I walked in the restaurant seeing my friends were already sitting in the far right table. I waved at them. They looked great.

"Ara sit here" Hana said pasting the seat next to her.

"Wow you guys look great... I am impressed Suho you look good" I said to him he just smirked.

"Wow do I hear this right the great and mighty Ara just complimented me... I am just joking you look beautiful Ara" Suho jokingly said.

I just giggled.

As I was about to sip on my drink I froze looking at an handsome guy. He is tall and love to always called me shorty but I don't mind. He looks dashing with his black suit. He was coming towards me. Yes I already admitted I starting to fall for him again. I just hope he is willing to trust me.

"I was going to sit there" sehun said to Minjun.

"Oh I didn't see you thare, You can sit next to me"he replied to him and I still staring at Sehun. He is breath taking.

" Boo! "Suho scared me and I startled from it.

" You spacing out again"Suho said.

"Was I oh" I replied.

_______________________________________

"Guys I think I want to get some fresh air" I said and stand up  to go outside.

"Sure" Hana said.

I walked out the door and felt a gus of wind blowing. I sat down on a staircase watching the dark night sky.

"Isn't the sky beautiful at night" I turned my head around to see him. He was sitting beside me.

"Were you expecting someone else?" He said all eyes on me.

"No why were you here I thought you were having fun talking with Hana and Suho" I said.

Actually I don't know what to talk about. I was just going here to take my mind of things. Then he show up.

"Yeah... They were fun to be around with but as fun when you weren't there Ara" He stated.

"What I am trying to say Ara I love you my feelings for you have never change"He said holding my hand.

" Minjun I-"

________________________________________

So Minjun confess. What will happen next? Vote and comment it means a lot.