Chapter 4

Thanks for 200+ reads. I hope you will love this chapter. There might be some errors.

________________________________________

Present day

"Good morning class, today two classes will be working together to finished the science project or experiment... I will assign you students partners... You can’t change your partner if I say so. So let's begin" one of the teacher said.

We were in the science classroom, I was on the left in my classmate's side where I was standing next to Hana and Suho. I begged to be partnered with Hana. On the other side the other class was. Then my eyes stopped and Oh Sehun looked up at me. He glared at me and then I glared back at him.

"OK I start by assigning your partner... Kim Hana you paired up with Kim Jongin" the teacher said. I could see Hana's face she was so annoyed by Kai's smirks.

"Next is Suho you be paired with Zhang Yixing and Sehun with Jung Ara" as the teacher said that my eyes widen. What why him? At all the people why him?

"Now picked your spot and do what we demonstrate earlier" the teacher said.

I walked to Sehun. I get the stuff for the science experiment. He wasn't even talking and even looking at me.

"Look at here Sehun I know we hate each other but we need to do the experiment if don't we will fail" I said and looked at him and he just nodded and didn't looked at me.

OK so first I need to light up the fire so the liquid could be boiled. So I tried to do that and I accidentally burned myself "Ouch!!" I yelled.

Sehun went up to me and grabbed my hands and dragged me to the sink and washed it. I don't understand he hates me but why he helping me? He blew my hand so that it would not hurt and looked at me and I looked at him.

"How many times I should tell you... You need to be careful" and he walked back to the experiment.

I pause and can't believe what he did. I was so confused.

"Thanks you" I walked towards him and get back to the science experiment.

Flashback

"Ara right let's go somewhere special" and he chuckled for my expression.

"What's so funny" I said angryly.

"You so cute" He said that and I felt that my heart is pounding very fast and I could feel I was blushing.

He grabbed my hand. I didn't have time to replied back. He just dragged me.

"May I asked where we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see" he smile.

"Want to eat I heard this place the food is so good" as we stopped at a restaurant.

Eating with him won't hurt. Beside he help me earlier. I should tell him to help me find Hana. After I ate that is.

"I would like to have this and this" Sehun said to the waiter.

Wow there's so many food to choose from. I looked at the price and it is a bit expensive. And I got just a bit of money. I pout.

"Ara it's on me" He added looking into my eyes.

"Really but you don't have to" I said looking at him.

"I insist" He chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I said with a bit of annoying tone in my voice.

"Nothing" He simply replied smiling at me.

Ahhh his smile make my heart melt.

"So, Ara why an amazing beautiful young lady like you were wondering aimlessly by yourself?" He said staring at me.

What to say? How to respond? He said am beautiful. An handsome. And good looking guy just called me beautiful. I need time to process this.

"Actually I was lost... I don't know where is Hana though we were supposed to go to the beach and we got separated" I explained.

"You can just called her" He replied.

"My phone died" I pout.

He just chuckled.

"I could called her if you want to tell her you are save" He said take his phone out of his pocket.

"Really" as my voice become a high pitch.

"Hello" He said.

"Hello who is this?" Hana said.

"This is Oh Sehun and I believe you missing a friend with you right Ara Well she with me"

"Oh really thanks for telling me please take care of her" Hana rolled her eyebrows.

"She said to take care of you so where you want to go after this?" as he said that the food came.

I start by eating the steak that I ordered.

"Anywhere is fine" I replied and he moved closer to me and our faces are an inched apart "You have something on your mouth" He wiped it with a tissue.

Wow his beautiful jawline when I see his face up close. Ara snapped out of it to go back to reality.

"I take it back I want to go back to my friend please Sehun" I said cutely.

"OK first follow me to everywhere I go then I take you back to your friend" Sehun replied with a smirked plastered on his face.

"OK" I replied and resume back to eating my steak.

I could feel my cheeks are turning bright red and my heart is beating fast. I just met the guy. Why am I feeling like this.

He dragged me to a park first. He said we need to go here first because it is on the way to the beach and it is not that far away. It was very beautiful park. The scenery was beautiful and pretty. What's great about this park is that it is near an ocean.

I ran to looked at the ocean as my black hair flow to the cold breeze.

"Wow the ocean view is so beautiful" I said while looking at the ocean while memorize by it.

"But you are more beautiful" He said and looked into my  eyes and our eyes lock to each other.

I fake cough and looked away. Oh my god he said I am beautiful again.

________________________________________

How's the story so far? Vote and comment it means a lot.