Chapter 13

Another update for today. So enjoy reading.

    ______________________________________

At last we have reached our destination. I get up looking around and everyone is waking up. Then there's this bastard. Whatever he should just sleep for all I care.

But Ara you not that kind of person. I know he is a jerk but just wake him up. My inner voice said to me.

I moved closer to him. He was sound a sleep. How is it he is good looking but have a bad personality. I touched his nose. Why I felt my heart pounding. I was just touching his nose.
I move even closer to his ear and yelled "HEY WAKE UP!"

Still he is not waking up. Think Ara think I know I shake him and shouted his name. Still it didn't work. I don't know what came over me because I was so close to his face that I accidentally kiss his left cheek. I felt my face turned bright red. Then his eyes opened with the sight of me in front of him. What is he thinking right now. Please don't get the wrong idea. He still looking at me. I  fake a cough and say" Finally you're awake jerk" and I looked away. He was completely silent.

I was already standing up from the bus with my friends, suitcases in hand, just waiting for  the teachers instructions outside. It has been awhile since I last been on a trip. The last one was the Hawaii vacation you know how that turns out.

"Boo!" Suho shouted at me and I was shook and jumped from my place and glared at him.

"Hey dufus why did you do that" I hit him playfully on his back. Served him right.

"Because you were day dreaming about your boyfriend" he teased and smirked at me. How I hate boys when they smirk.

"Ya!! I don't have a boyfriend" I yelled and continued to hit him.

"What did I miss?" Hana came in just in time... Ses the sarcasm and  she giggled at us.

"Not much just me hitting Suho" I replied.

"Hey look is that Sehun the one you said if I know him?" Hana asked me while pointing at them.

"Yes" I replied looking at them. So he knows Kai great.

"Well I don't know him but Kai knows him" she replied.

"Oh but enough of that why the teacher taking so long" I wined and then I was bumped by someone.

"Oh sorry" Someone said while bumping into me.

Why people keeps on bumping into me? Am I that invisible.

Oh its that person on the bus, what his name again the one with big ears. But enough of that the bumped wasn't a normal bumped because bags and suitcases came flying everywhere . To make more worse Sehun and Kai were there. Great.

I get up and try to get my suitcase.

"It's fine this always happens to me" I replied to him.

"Hey wait my name is Chanyeol" He said and offered me a handshake with a bright smile.

I do say he has a contagious smile.

"I'm Ara" I smile back.

"Chanyeol don't talked to her" A familiar voice said. Oh its oh sehun.

" Whatever" I scoffed at him. I heard they were talking among themselves so I better be leaving them.

" and bye jerk" I stick out my tongue at Sehun.

"Bye ice queen" he replied.

"See you Ara" Chanyeol said.

I ran back to my group of friends.

"Students please line up in your perspective classes... I will be assigning you in your rooms... You will be in pairs"On of the teachers said.

We were in front of a huge hotel. The hotel was actually an amazing hotel.

" So Kim Hana will be with Jung Ara" One of the teachers said.

I was full of excitement. Yes. Finally the universe is on my side for once.

The teachers then assigned all the students to their rooms. I was just glad I got to be with Hana. I heard Suho is with Kim Minjun. I hope they will get along. We were on our way to our rooms. The room is 506. We were still trying to find it.

"There it is room 506"I pointed at the door of the room.

" Thank god we finally found it"Hana said taking breath because we were walking about 20 minutes to find it.

Wait room 506.it the number feels familiar. As I looked at it again. I feel some sort of headache that feel like someone cut my head off. Why is my head hurt so bad as I touched my head that was in pain.

" Ara are you OK? "Hana quickly dashed to me before I fell.

" I'm OK now"I reassure her.

"Are you sure?" Hana asked with a worried face.

"Yes let's get in and rest the class activities will be at 5pm so let's relax for a bit" I said and walked in our room.

Why did that happen? My head. As I remembering what just happened. I got a vision about me and Hana walking in a room 506, but the colour of the door is different. This is very weird or maybe some of my memories coming back.

Hana was already at the bathroom to take a shower and that leaves me sitting on the comfortable bed. Might as well sort some of my clothes. I get my suitcase and unzipped it. My eyes widen.

"Wait why there's some men cholthing in my suitcase!!!" I shouted in panick.

Wait why I feel like I did this before?

Hana came out of the shower looked at me in surprised.

"Why what happened?" She asked.

"I think this is not my suitcase" I said pointing at it.

"Then who it might be" she replied.

As I was about to replied back I heard a scream from outside, so I ran outside to see what the problem was.

When I looked around I saw that jerk walking towards me. What do he want? I scoffed.

"You, ice queen why do we always switch suitcases" He said angryly while holding a suitcase in his hand.

I was just frozen.I cannot move at all. Why I feel like this happens before. It is like de ja vu for me.

"What did you just say?" I said in a confusing state looking at his eyes.

"This happened before OK Ara here your suitcase Where's mine" He said while giving it to me.

Wait this happen before. What do he mean?

"Here you go" Hana give it back to him and he walked out. I was still frozen in place. So this happened before.

________________________________________

I hope you love this chapter. What will happen next. Comment and vote it means a lot.