Chapter 30

Sorry I haven't updated anything in a while. I was busy and I was sick. So yeah  here is the new chapter so enjoy.

_________________________________________

"Guys I found out where the car was parked," someone yelled at us and we stared at him.

The guy is as tall as Chen, but he's a little shorter. He's got heart-shaped lips and round eyes. He's still got really wide eyes just like an owl. But I know he's a nervous, quiet guy only because of his facial expressions. It has tiny ears, full cheeks and thick eyebrows. Long story short we never seen him before.

"Where is it, Kyungsoo," Sehun asked.

"You guys just follow me" d.o said as they followed him. To go to his car.

"Kyungsoo long time no see" Kai said and he just ignored it.

"The three of you in my car" D. O referring to Suho, Hana and Sehun, "and the other four in Kai's car," he said.

They were in a saparated cars. Sehun, Suho and Hana in one care and thee other car Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol and Kai.

"Kyungsoo where are we going?" Sehun asked as he was driving the car.

"Where are we going?" Sehun asked as he was driving the car.

"I saw the car in this abandoned spot," he said.

"Ara we are coming for you just hang in there" Sehun said to himself worriedly.

In an abandoned place was quiet no one goes there anymore. I was in one od those buildings. One that looks old and broken down.

It's been a total mess, to put it kindly. Outside the boarded windows, the shabby wooden panelling and the peeling door, which had been bolted with iron rods, all looked alarming and intimidating enough to keep a small number of residents away. But under the frightening exterior, the innards were killed equally, if not worse.

There were no doors dividing the rooms on the ground floor, but they could be found a few feet in each room, sometimes with large pieces ripped from them, large scratch marks forming cross hatched patterns, and often there was still paint sticking to the worn wood. Surprisingly, most of the furniture survived with minimal injury, with just a few scratches and chips in their name. There was only one rough stairway leading to the first floor, again the same long scratch marks could be seen all the way to the wall opposite the battered, beaten bannister.

The first floor was in a much better shape than the ground floor, with all the doors still in their proper places, but the paint clinging to them once colourful, now several shades of yellow. A dense layer of dust accumulated on everything in sight, giving the place an aura of being untouched for several years as opposed to downstairs, where the dust hung in the air was obviously disturbed by a daily occurrence.

The only light source for the grateful, dark building was the cracks within the roof and the barricades above the walls, throwing stripes of light into the near-destructed building, that every month housed a beast so vicious that it would rip and tear its own skin.

The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down my face. I feel the muscles of my chin tremble like a small child and I look toward the window, as if the light could soothe me.I am still at the corner of the room where Minjun and his friend put me in.

I still in the same place sitting on a chair with my hands tied behind my back. Those has not come back yet. I am just here hoping for anyone to save me. I hate it here.

As they searched the empty building, they suddenly noticed that they could see no trace of me. Sehun began to move between the small room, his eyes darting wilder with each passing second, noticing some sort of life or something at this bridge. The others were looking too as they opened the small rooms one by one to see if I was in there. Then they started calling my name, getting louder and louder, until I heard someone and I turned in that direction.

I shouted "Am Here whoever you are help me!!!" as loud as I could.

"Guys I think I hear something it coming at this direction" Sehun said as the others follow him.

"You three go ahead and me and the others look if the coast is clear" Kyungsoo said as Hana, Sehun and Suho walked to the noise.

I still screaming to my heart content in hopes for my friends to save me but it was too late as Minjun came back with his friends.

"Now there's more of them" I said to myself.

I heard that they were planning something. I didn't hear a lot of it as I am feeling scared of them.

"Here you are Ara," Sehun said happily, and when I saw him, I smiled.

Sehun ran to the place, and he really missed her so much. He rushed to me and embraced me.

"You can't see them here," he cut off my sentence with a kiss on my lips.

"I'm sorry to ruin your moment, but he's got a gun," Suho said and made us turn to Minjun with a gun and his friends to fight Hana and Suho, and the last one I and Sehun with that asshole.

She's trying to block the bullet from reaching Sehun, and he's got a shock on his face. I was on his side. Please, you can't leave me with Ara, I love you, I always do.

"Long time no see Sehun" Minjun said still holding a gun.

"Sehun just living please just take me in I don't care anymore but please don't hurt him" I said while protecting him.

"Really!" Minjun said.

"Ara stay back... Minjun long time no see too" he said and turned back to me to hide but I saw that Minjun is still pointing the gun to us and I saw he was about to pull the trigger but I safe him by taking the shot for him.

" NOoo!!!!!Ara please don't die on me. We were just getting along again I am sorry of what I-"I covered his mouth.

" Sehun I think this is it. I think it is the last time I will be able to say this sehun I love you."

" I love you too" he kiss my forehead.

Kai called the ambulance and took me in the ambulance.

"Sehun...we will save her" Suho said and patted his shoulders.

"What if she wouldn't make it, Suho " Sehun replied.

All of them just comfort Sehun to take his mind of me.

_______________________________________

What will happen next? Stay tune to find out. Vote and comment it means a lot.