Chapter 8

Here's another update for you guys. I hope you'll love it. There might be some errors.

________________________________________

I shake my head sharply. I pound it over and over again but my thoughts are not going to dissappear at any time. They're going to make me nuts. Only make me a beast. But still I hold them deep inside, they remain close to my core as I was walking back from school.

Still the thoughts of Sehun in my head. Why he keeps on bothering me. How did he know me?

At last, I reached my house. Okay, my house looked like a regular home. Two stories with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. I was checking my keys in my bag in front of the gate to open the door. It seems as though my family is not home yet. I easily unlocked the gate and enter door.

"Yep, as expected no ones home yet" I said as I turned on the lights and put my jacket on a rack.

Well my parents are busy at work till 10pm as for my brother I don't know where maybe somewhere at a cyber cafe. Yes I am not that close with my dad and brother because of what happened few months ago. I got used to it by now.

I went to my room lay on my bed and have a little bit of rest.

"Sweetie dinner ready!" My mom yelled from downstairs. Wait what time is it it's 10.30pm. Shoot I have to shower. I dashed to the bathroom to get ready for for dinner .

After that accident I had. I have that inability face blindness and amnesia that effected my life so bad. I became an outcast a loner. I always wanted to be alone. I felt miserable all the time. After that incident I always kept myself in my room crying because of what  have happened. The first time I know I have the face blindness thing is when I didn't recognise Hana when she visited me in the hospital. She didn't have bad injury but just a minor injury, so she discharge earlier then me and my family said I was in a coma like for a mouth.

I have been alone for so long I've been regularly exposed to it now. What is it like you might ask, feeling alone? Okay, let me just tell you this. It is like being the only planet in a star-laden universe. It's like being in a crowd and in your own little bubble, you're cut off. One alternative, not the other. I think a part of me chooses to be alone, because I'm afraid of people. Not fearing that they harm me but fearing what they think of me. I know I need it to save me from this loneliness, I need someone to make me feel worthy and loved, worthy to be loved.

I shed a tear at the thought that I could always be this way, hidden in this barren home waiting for time to pass to find out that I am still alone.

The worst thing was my family doesn't want to tell me what exactly happened that day. So I kept on trapping myself in my room and my bubbly cheery self before became a completely different person a cold quiet person but a tint of savageness when to people I closed to. All my friends saw that I changed but they did not speak out to me.

After I put on my pajamas I walked downstairs to eat dinner with my family. I saw that my dad and brother already been eating. I just quietly sit on a chair beside my mom. I get my plate and put some of the spegetti on it. I just ignored my parents and my brother's conversation. I just love it that way. I start eating the spegetti that my mom made. It was so delicious.

After a few minutes of eating, I have been thinking about what did actually happened on that day. The day of that accident. Is Sehun was part of my accident or a part of my memories that I have lost. The missing piece that I need. I have no choice but to asked my parents.

"Umm Mom Dad... Do you guys know a guy named Oh Sehun?" I asked and I could see all of my family faces became surprise shock from my statement from earlier. They most know something that I didn't know.

But they kept quiet. No sound from my parents or even my brother. They most be keeping something from me.

" No"My dad stated while looking at his tablet.

I just looked at my food and think. They are hiding something and I need to find out why?

" Mom I am done I go to sleep now"I said and rushed to my room.

I layed on my bed still in my thoughts while looking at the ceiling . This is driving me mad. I was thinking very hard. Then I got an idea. I checked my phone. Maybe there are old photos that could lead me to what happened during the accident. I swiped the phone and searched for the photos. No, nothing.

I get up barged into my brother's room. He was just wearing his towel with his body all exposed. I just looked at him like a bored and blank face.

"If you want to come in please knock next time" My brother said as he tried to find a shirt to wear.

I walked towards him and pinned him towards the wall with my hands trapping his body so that he could not get out. I glared at him and he just gulped out of nervousness.

"Bro I know you know what happened to me last few months when that accident happened ... Tell me now" I threatened him.

"I swear I don't know" He innocently said.

Maybe he doesn't know exactly what happened. Maybe he knows something else.

"OK then how about this do you know what happened to my phone? I must have something related to that trip" I asked him.

"You changed it because it broke that's all I know" He replied.

"Thank you" I released him and he glared back at me. I just ignored him and went out of his room.

So, I brought a new phone.

I thought I got something but I don't. Why was that day such a mystery. Time to do my essay on my hobbies. Great. I pulled out my laptop that was in my bag. I started to do the essay. As I was typing. I was rearranging my desktop. I accidentally clicked on this folder. What is this I thought out loud. I clicked on it and my eyes widen.

________________________________________

What do you think Ara found? Vote and comment it means a lot. ❤️