Chapter 25

This going to be a long chapter so buckle up. Enjoy reading.

_______________________________________

"OK class, we're going to have a school festival for the school to celebrate the end of the year ... so some other classes are going to organise a talent contest ... now I need your support to determine what to do on the day of the event ... Kim Junmyeon! Our class president is going to take care of the class ... as I have a meeting ... be on your best behaviour," said the teacher while he was tidying up his stuff and Suho stands up to the front of the class.

" Bye for now"The teacher said while walking out of the class.

"The teacher is leaving me in charge ... As you can see we will be having the school festival and here the thing we will be combining with the class next to us as they are doing the haunted house.... We should be doing something similar any ideas guys" Suho said confidently.

"How about with do a karaoke bar" The girl with short black hair said while standing up.

"OK who else" Suho write the suggestion on the whiteboard.

"How about a cafe" The boy with black glasses and spaky black hair said.

"I write that down" Suho said.

"Anything else?" Suho asked the whole class and everyone just kept quiet.

"I have an idea how about we do a fortune-teller with a cafe" I suggested and everyone were like amazed with my suggestion.

"Ara good idea we can do this as it is knd off the same theme with the other class who is combining with us" He said as he write the suggestion down.

"Now we just need to vote which one... So who once the karaoke bar" Suho said.

There were 3 or 4 people raised their hands up.

"So 4... Next is the cafe" Suho added.

"So 10 people had voted" Suho writes that down.

"Next is the fortune-teller cafe... 18 people had vote... Then it's settle we will be doing this so I appointed Ara as the Head" Suho said while the others clapped their hands.

Wait what. Why me. I didn't sign up for this. I slowly stand up to go to the front.

"Ara, you will be planning this with the other class head of committee... so do your best fighting... We will continue discussing this tomorrow.... You guys can dismissed now"Suho said while the other students get up getting ready to go back home.

" Suho!!! Where you think you're going?" I said angrily while pulling his shirt.

"Umm... To my desk" He gulped.

"Why did you picked me to be the leader?" I asked still pulling his shirt.

"Because you were the one suggest it... It clearly says if you the one suggested it you will be in charge of it" He said still with a shaky voice.

"I let you off this time" I replied realising his shirt.

Great I am the leader for this festival thing. I know I am not good at it. Ara remember in fourth grade. When I was a leader everything when wrong. Let's just hope it is fine this time.

________________________________________

Meanwhile

"So you've seen who the head of the committee is for the other class?" Suho said when he was on the phone with Hana.