One • 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚

Author POV

It's Monday morning. Everybody in the city of Seoul was already busy after the sun finally rise. Some of them already rushing, running towards their workplace because it's already 8:50. Yea... 8:50 in the morning.

As the other people, this girl is one of them. She's one of those people who realise that they're late and something bad will happen to them if they didn't rush.

"Aishh! How did I woke up late! This is all your fault Eunha eonni!", SinB steering her car through the busy street of Seoul, while blaming Eunha for all of this.

Hwang Sinb, 21 y/o. She's rich, cold outside but actually very kind inside. Her coldness also the one making her didn't have that much friend. But sometimes, she also can be a tsundere.

Yes, Jung Eunha was one of her friends. The reason she blamed Eunha is because last night Eunha asked SinB for a tour at 1 am. So SinB ended up late to her lectures.

"ARGGHHH I'M DEAD... THE LECTURE START AT 9... NOW I'M DEAD...", SinB just said to herself in disbelief . She even regret bringing Eunha for tour at a damn midnight where everyone go to sleep.

A few minutes later, finally SinB arrived at her college. But it's already 9:10 in the morning and that means, she's late 10 minutes already.

SinB parked her car and rushing out, running towards her lecture room, while cursing and blaming Eunha again and again.

"That short bunny eonni... I will kill her later when I meet her...", SinB keep blaming Eunha while she's in rush.

As soon as she arrived at her class, she opened the door, making everyone in the class paused and all the eyes was focused to her. SinB saw it all and she just bow to the lecturer who just staring at her sharply.

"I'm sorry...", SinB said in guilty and then walk towards the empty seat beside a girl. Then the class continued with their lectures again.

SinB took out her notebook and pen, taking notes on what the lecturer said. A few moments later, she saw Eunha and her other 3 friends who just sitting 2 lines infront of her.

Eunha turn her head to see SinB who just arrived. Sinb just give Eunha a death glare.

"I will kill you short bunny!" - Sinb inner side

Eunha startled and focusing on the lectures again. SinB just sigh in disappointment.

One hour passed and the lecture still ongoing. That also make Sinb feel bored. She doodle almost full two page of her notebook.

"Shit... when will this freakin boring class will end...", she said to herself.

As she was too bored, she look at the students around her. How can they even keep listening to the kectures 'till now? It's just sooooo damn BORING!

Suddenly Sinb accidentally saw what the girl beside her doing. She's scribbling on her note book too. But it's kinda not normal... yet strange scribbles, Sinb thought.

She scribbled and doodles some eerie and scary things like die, hurt, suicide, tired and other strange words that kinda make Sinb a bit worried. Her scribbles also showing that something wasn't right with the girl beside her.

"Hey... stop doing strange things. That's not good...", Sinb said in a cold tone to the girl beside her. The girl was startled that Sinb saw what did she do on her notebook so as fast as lightning she close her notebook, then showing a warm smile to Sinb.

"Ahh~ never mind that. T-That's just some ideas for my fanfic I'm writing online~ Never mind that~", she said to Sinb.

Sinb just look at that girl, awkwardly. She just thought that this girl beside her was strange, and it's better for her to not meet this strange girl ever again.

"Ahh... yea~ Then continue whatever you want~", Sinb said awkwardly to her, showing her grumpy awkward smiling face to that girl.

Instead of continuing with her scribbles, that girl just focusing on the lectures, neglecting Sinb.

Thirty minutes later, the class came to the end and everybody were dismissed. As almost everyone already walk out from the class, Sinb trying to catch up with her friends and the most important... Eunha!

"Hey guys!", SinB called them from her seat, making all four of them turn around to see their friend who came late to the class just now.

"Sinb-yah. Why are you late today? We thought that you will not come", Umji ask Sinb and that question also making Sinb gazing straight to Eunha's eyes.

"IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THIS SHORT BUNNY THAT FORCING ME TO BRING HER FOR A CAR TOUR AT THE DAMN FUCKING MIDNIGHT!!", Sinb was mad. Yeah... She's mad at Eunha. Eunha just startled to death with Sinb's words just now.

"Yahhh Jung Eunha are you crazy? Why did you do that? Poor Sinb", Sowon ask Eunha.

"Hmmm... It's just.... I cannot sleep last night... so I called her...", Eunha said, feeling guilty with what she done.

"Then let me guess. She must be sleeping while Sinb driving her car last night, right?", Yuju said.

"Yessss!! It's definitely true Yuju eonni! She had time to sleep in my car last night while I keep driving it through the city, and I feek so sleepy!", Sinb agreed with what Yuju said.

"Alright alright~ that's enough. Now that you already here, even late.... Now this topic is no longer need to be discussed~", Sowon said in conclusion, saying that there's no need for Sinb to still be mad. It's already over tho.

"Waattttt...?!", Sinb said, disbelief and disappointed.

"Sinb-yah... is that pencil case belongs to you?", Umji ask SinB whike pointing to a pencil case right beside Sinb. Sinb just shake her head, denying.

"Ani... it's not mine... maybe she's the one who sit beside me just now", Sinb said to Umji.

"Then just take it with you for now. You remeber her face, right? You can give it back to her later when u meet her. If we leave it here, maybe it'll be lost", Yuju said.

"Noooooo! I will not take that thing with me. Even just now, looking at her already make me feel uncomfortable. She's strange as hell you know...", Sinb answered.

"Yahh! Just take it and give it back to her! Only you who know her face", Sowon instructed Sinb to bring the pencil case but still, Sinb didn't want to.

"Shireo!! Why should I even listen to you Sowon eonni?!", Sinb fight back. Now the tom and jerry lines begin... 😂

"Because I'm the oldest so just do what I say!", Sowon answered back.

"Aishh this old eonni!" - Sinb

"YAHHHH!!" - Sowon

"Sinb-yah, Sowon eonni... enough with that~ Looks like someone already hungry right now", Umji said, stopping the fight between Sinb and Sowon.

What Umji said is true tho. Yuju already bend her body forward like a zombie, while Eunha already pouting because she's hungry.

"Aishhh alright alright... let's go to the cafe!", Sinb said with a grumpy face again.

Even she didn't want to, Sinb still take the pencil case and put it in her bag. She will return it to the owner if fate will make them meet accidentally or maybe intentionally.

.

.

.

_________________

- TBC

Okay hi everyone~ so I'm back with... emmm kinda a new genre 😂😂😂 hope you like it tho. I WRITE THIS BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH INTO SINRIN THESE FEW MONTHS

Anyway don't forget to vomment~ ❤❤