• Three • 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

Yerin POV

We arrived home after a whole silent car ride. I rushed towards my room and lock the door. Gosh! SinB gonna do more if I don't lock it.

I prepared to clean myself. I enter the shower room and look at my own face at the mirror. God. It still red a lot.

"Hwang SinB, you...!"

.

.

.

.............................

Monday.

We supposed to go to the college as usual. I wake up first and prepared the breakfast. Just a simple breakfast~ A toast with scrambled eggs on top.

SinB then walk downstairs, finding me who was sitting on the chair, playing with my phone. She then sit across me and start eating the breakfast.

"Eonni put your phone down", she said. But I ignore her words and keep playing with my phone.

"Eonni! Put it down!", she said to me again. This time finally I put my phone down and pouting at her. I want to play with my phone more.

"Hing..."

"You supposed to eat together with me, ok? Now eat", she said as she continue eating. I just pout again but just proceed to eat with her.

It's been two days, if I'm right... since that most embarrassing day of my life. But I guess it's happen for good. SinB and I got closer day by day, even we're still not in a relationship yet. But that's also make SinB more clingy to me all the time.

Nahh... she still the cold SinB to me~ But a 'clingy' type of cold.

"Who are you chatting with right now?", SinB asked me out of blue.

"Hmmm... no need to know~ bwekk", I said as I put out my tongue to tease her. She just looking at me with a smirk.

"Tell me or I will do something to you tonight...", she said. OMG look how dare she tease.... gulp! me like that!

"Yahh! I-It's... It's Umji! Wae...??", I stuttered.

"Hmm~ okay then", she continue eating. WTH wrong with you Hwang Eunbi.

.

.

.

...............................

Author POV

They walk together along the sidewalk, walking towards their lecture hall. But how unlucky are they when they bumped into someone that Yerin didn't want to meet anymore for the rest of her life.

"Ohoii long time no see~ b*tch!", it was Kim Taehyung.

"Yoww fuck off...", SinB holding tight onto one of Yerin's arm while Yerin just keep silent, looking at Taehyung, annoyed.

"What's with that face? It's been... I think one month? One month since I last time saw you working at that club. Did you quit...?", he said. Yerin really hate it when other people talking about the job that she really hate to do.

"I said fuck off dude...", SinB pulled Yerin closer to her, somehow hiding Yerin behind her back. Yerin is mad. She's mad, at Taehyung.

"Hey aren't you that scumbag that day who punch me??", Taehyung ask but SinB just looking at him with a cold expression. Yet, no answer given.

"What the heck! Answer! Didn't you have mouth?? And why did you hang out with a dirty person like her?!", Taehyung ask SinB, pointing her finger to Yerin. Yes, that dirty person he mentioned is Yerin.