• Ten • 𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐢!

Author POV

Sowon watching SinB from outside the cafe. She saw SinB suddenly lost her conscious and how Yoonsoo help her walk towards his car.

Yes, Sowon was there watching them the whole time. Yerin called Sowon right after SinB walk put from the house because she was really worried about SinB. Now what Yerin expected become reality.

"Yeoboseyo? Yerin-ah! What you said was right!", Sowon said through her phone.

"M-Mwo?" - Yerin

"Yoonsoo took SinB away!" - Sowon

.

.

.

.........................

Sowon following Yoonsoo's car until she reach an abandon house, deep inside an unknown village. Sowon didn't dare to enter the house since the surroundings was getting dark already. It's almost 8. Sowon reach her phone again and send the current loaction to Yerin. Then she called her again.

"Yerin-ah did you get the location?", Sowon ask through her phone.

"Eoh! What should we do eonni? I called the police already!", Yerin said in worried. From her voice only, Sowon can tell that Yerin was crying but at the same time trying to focus on her search.

"I'm waiting outside the house. I'm afraid to enter alone. Please be hurried!", Sowon said, sometimes looking at her surroundings.

"I'm in Umji car with the others. We're heading there now. Don't go anywhere eonni! We need you!", Yerin said. Sowon understand her words and finally hang up the call.

Inside Umji's car, Yuju is busy with her call with the police while Eunha helping Umji looking at the GPS to that abandon house.

"The police said they'll arrive in 10 minutes. We should arrive on time!", Yuju said after she talked to the police.

While the other keep praying for SinB's safety, Yerin keep calming herself. She keep telling herself that this is all her fault. If she can tag along sith SinB from the start, all of this wouldn't happen.

"Jung Yerin you idiot!"

.

.

.

.................................

SinB slowly open her eyes when she felt a great pain under her. Yet the pain still in progress.

Yoonsoo is currently doing that to SinB.

SinB was shock. But all of her energy was drained. She become so weak after what Yoonsoo had done to her.

"L-Lee..... Yoon... soo.... please s-stop....", SinB said weakly between his thrust. SinB feel so tired that she couldn't do much.

"Ahh... Ahh... wae...? Ahh...", Yoonsoo enjoying what he's doing right now. Looking at SinB's face who sweating and cursing his name to stop really satisfied him. He keep thrusting in and out.

"I... beg y-you.... please... stop....", finally a few drops of tears fall from SinB's cheek. She's crying so hard, thinking about how Yerin would feel if she saw this.

"Ah... did you afraid... you'll get p-pregnant...? Ahh... Ahh....No worries Eunbi-yah.... Ahh... I'm wearing... c-condom...", he said, still enjoying it. Then he pressed his lips roughly on SinB's, savouring her lips.

SinB cried and cried. She was totally tired. She keep praying inside her for someone to save her from this hell.

.................................