Ten • 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚

Yerin POV

It's been 6 weeks since I lived with SinB inside her mansion. It's great here~ I never being happy better than living with SinB.

After weeks passed and I get to know SinB's better, I finally know why other students like her at college even she had this cold expression outside.

She's really soft inside. She looks cold but as you get to know her better, she's different. That difference also making me become one of the other studens.

Day by day, I felt something inside my heart. Everytime she called my name, looking into my eyes, hold my hands, talk to me... there's this kind of feeling which hurts me inside, but not a bad one.

This feeling starts to controlling me when SinB fetch me home. I think since then. But now it become stronger than ever after what she did to me that day, and it's really hurt inside... 😭

"Eonni!", suddenly someone stopped my daydreaming and when I look who is it, it was Yuju. She's sitting at my right.

"Eo...Eoh?"

"I think I called you almost like... emmm 5 times? You didn't hear it?", she ask me. Well~ my mind was at other place so yeah... I cannot hear it.

"Ah~ haha mianhae~", I said to her.

"Heol~ What did you think just now? You're too deep in your day dream", she said.

"You don't need to know~", I said to her. We're currently at the caferia right now. The other 4? They said they need to go somewhere, and that's how only me and Yuju right here, sitting, waiting for them.

"By the way... Is SinB's the one who ask you to wear this white T-Shirt? That's a first time~", Yuju ask me and I just nod.

 Is SinB's the one who ask you to wear this white T-Shirt? That's a first time~", Yuju ask me and I just nod

"Hmm~ she gave me this. Isn't it cute?", I ask her back, showing the picture on the shirt. SinB drew it by herself. I like it a lot.

"Yeah~ But why all of sudden? A T-Shirt? It's really not like you~", Yuju ask me, somehow totally amazed with my style change. Actually the bruises on my hands and arms are all gone. Thanks to SinB who bought me. It give the wounds times to heal.

I just answered her with a smile. Then my eyes were shifted towards the 4 who walks towards us. I just waved at them happily.

"Eohh guys annyeong~", I said to them while waving. Umji waved back at me while the others just smile.

"Eoh! It's Yerin eonni" - Umji

"Yuju eonni get off...", SinB said all of sudden when all of them arrived at the table me and Yuju sit in.

"Eh? Mwoya" - Yuju

"Shoo shoo! You can sit beside Umji. I want to sit beside Yerin eonni", SinB said and I just blushed out of blue.

"Mwoya...", Yuju was confused but she still get up from her seat and walk towards the seat beside Umji. Then SinB sit beside me and start to play with her phone.