•• One • 𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Yerin was sleeping while hugging onto SinB. Even tho that small hospital bed can hold two girls at the same time. Luckily both of them are thin so no worries~

SinB woke up last night, screaming and terrified all of sudden. Yerin was just right beside her that time, so Yerin was the one who calm her down.

After that SinB instructed Yerin to get on bed with her. That's how the two end up on the same small bed.

Knock Knock!

Someone knocked the door and opened it slowly. But no answers given from the inside so they just enter the room without any hesitation.

"Annyeonghaseyo...", Eunha greet slowly when she enter the room. The other 3 following right behind her.

"Yerin eonni...? SinB-yah...?", Eunha didn't hear any answer from both of them. When she opened the curtain, finally the 4 saw Yerin and SinB who was still sleeping soundly on that hospital bed.

"Shh! They still sleeping!", Sowon whispered to Eunha. Eunha just nod and sit beside Yuju and Umji on the guest sofa.

Sowon put some food she bought for the two. But her presence somehow make SinB awake from her sleep.

"Eoh... Annyeong...", SinB sat up and blinking her eyes a few times because she's still sleepy. Because of SinB's movement, Yerin also awaken from her sleep.

"Ah... Morning~...", Yerin greet them with her sleepy voice.

"Hmm morning~", Sowon greet them back.

"Ahh Yerin eonni didn't you need to go to the police station today, with Sowon eonni?", Yuju ask and Yerin nod.

"Yeah. At 10 am", Yerin answered and finally get off from SinB's bed, fixing the blanket on SinB's again. SinB just smiled at Yerin, feeling thankful.

"Then go clean yourself. We'll wait here", Sowon said while peeling an apple for SinB to eat. Yerin nod and walk towards the toilet inside SinB's suite ward.

...............................

Yerin at the police station with Sowon, waiting for the police in charge to call their names. Umji, Eunha and Yuju was at the hospital with SinB.

"Kim Sojung-sshi, Jung Yerin-sshi!", finally a police officer called them. Sowon was represented as an eyewitness while Yerin as SinB's guardian.

They walk to a dark room just beside a questioning room. That's the room where they can see how police questioning Yoonsoo.

Sowon and Yerin entered the room, and see through the glass frame that Yoonsoo was inside there, sitting on the chair while being question by an officer.

"Okay so tell me how all of this started", the officer ask Yoonsoo. Yoonsoo just letting out his evil smirk.

"Huh~ Yerin maybe didn't realize this but I'm a regular customer at the club where she used to work before. But since I had feelings for SinB from my 1st year... I didn't even go near Yerin at that club. I just want SinB...", Yoonsoo said.

"Then one month ago, her father came to the club, telling people who can bring his daughter home will be rewarded~", Yoonsoo continued.

"So the plan from the start is I will take SinB as mine, then the next day that Cha Eunbin who I found at our college, will take Yerin the next day and bring her back to her father~", he said.

After hearing what Yoonsoo said, Yerin gasped. She didn't know that this was actually the plan. The discussion that Eunbin planned with her the next day was actually a trap too.