•• Six • 𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠

Well what they did last night really burdening themselve the next day. They have class as usual. But since they get up, both of them was too tired and some of their body parts still hurts.

"Annyeong eonni~", SinB walk downstairs slowly, holding the stairs railings tightly in each of her steps.

"Ahh did you wake up already?", Yerin turn her head around to see SinB who walk like a baby who just learn how to walk properly. Yerin laugh a bit looking at her silly girlfriend.

"What did you cook today?", SinB walk behind Yerin and give her a backhug.

"Ahh... Just some kimchi stew, eggrolls and rice~", Yerin smiled while doing her cookings.

SinB then saw the hickeys that she made on Yerin's neck last night. It wasn't that much but still people can see ot clearly tho.

SinB smiled by herself, thinking about what they've done last night and how pleasuring it is for both of them. Yerin know that SinB was smiling widely right now.

"Wae...? Did you like what you see?", Yerin said to her. SinB nodding her head as her answer.

"Hmm~" - SinB

"Now let me go for a while. I'm gonna serve this...", Yerin said to SinB and SinB released her hug from Yerin immediately. Yerin placed the hot pot on the table.

After the food is served, both of them sitting on the chair to enjoy their great~.......... lunch actually. Because they wake up at evening and they missed their class. 😂😂😂

"SinB-yah didn't the others ask you why didn't we come to the class?", Yerin ask SinB while eating her food.

"Isseo. But I said to Sowon eonni that you're sick, and I'm taking care of you~", SinB answered, continued eating her food.

"Mwoya~ We both hurts tho. Not just me~", Yerin pouting at SinB. Yeah actually not only SinB who cannot walk properly. Yerin so like that 😂😂😂

"Whatever~ But I'm hurting more. Since you give more pleasure to me~~", SinB answered with her grin,  looking at Yerin who just blush with her words.

"Enough already...", Yerin just focus eating, trying her best to avoid any eye contact with SinB.

"Uww~ someone is shy~"

....................................

Since they had nothing to do for the day, both of them sitting on the sofa comfortably.

Yerin was watching the television while SinB just playing with her phones, scrolling instagram and twitter.

Ding Dong!

Suddenly the door bell rang. SinB and Yerin looking at each other in confusion. Well... they didn't invite anyone tho. Who's coming anyway?

"Maybe the postman~ I will take a look...", Yerin get up from the sofa and walk to the front door that just like 8 metres from the sofa.

"Nuguseyo?", Yerin said as she opened the door. But she was startled when she saw the people who coming.

"Yaaa why did you open the--- Omo...", it was Sowon, and the other three, standing infront of the front door while covering their mouth. Their eyes were wide open.

"Mwoya... why did you guys come without telling us? What's wrong with that ex... press..... AHH!", SinB who was looking at them from the sofa where she was sitting quickly stand up as she understand the situation. She walks to the front door hurriedly, even it's kinda hurt a bit and rushed pulling Yerin away from the scene.

"HEOL HWANG EUNBI I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU!", Eunha shouting as the girls entering the house.

"SHUT UP!", SinB still pulling Yerin to the kitchen.

"SinB-yah wae...?", Yerin still confused with SinB's action.

"The hickeys on your neck! They saw it!", SinB whispered to Yerin, making Yerin startled as she remembered her mistake.

"Aishh..." - Yerin

"YOU JUST ARRIVED HOME YESTERDAY AND YOU ALREADY DID THAT?! YOU REALLY COULDN'T CONTROL YOURSELF HWANG EUNBI....", Yuju said while her mouth still widen. Then the four girls sit on the sofa, still disbelief that the fact they did that last night.

"Shouldn't you learn to control yourself more SinB-yah... You should sleep and rest after the whole tiring activity but then you become so lustful all of sudden....", Umji said, shaking her head.

"I CANNOT RESIST IT! Yerin eonni just so ..... UNAVOIDABLE!", SinB shouting from the kitchen, still together with Yerin.

"Geez you liar... saying that Yerin is sick... Now come here! Since we've know everything!", Sowon said, instructing SinB and Yerin to come at the living room with them.

Yerin and SinB did walk back to the living room, sitting together with their friends.

"I even bring you guys food... How caring of me to bring food for someone who crazy for her lovers", Eunha said as she bringing out a container full of handmade kimbap.

"Uwahh gomawo Eunha eonni!", SinB took the kimbap and stuffed it inside her mouth. It really look delicious tho.

"Yerin-ah I want to say something important to you...", Sowon said as she also eating the kimbap Eunha bring.

"Hmm. Waeyo?" , Yerin ask.

"Kim Taehyung, that rascal. He's looking for you...", Sowon answered.

"Mwo??!" - Yerin & SinB

.

.

.

_________________

- TBC

I'M BEING NOTICED BY YERIN AT WEVERSE AND I'M SCREEMING LIKE CRAZY AHAHAHAHAHHAHA ❤❤😭

What a lucky #27 ask_gfriend of me huuu.... I wish I could win the polaroid 💕