• Two • 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡

Author POV

It's weekend so the girls decided to go out together. SinB is driving while Yerin was sitting beside her. They are on the way to the mall, where they will meet the other 4 girls there.

SinB was keeping her silence while Yerin just look outside the window. They wasn't actually awkward with each other, BUT they decided to just keep quiet inside the car.

SinB stopped her car when the light is red. Then she look at her right to find Yerin who was staring outside the window. She liked what she saw right now.

"Yeppeuda...", SinB said in her mind. Even just by looking from the side, Yerin is already beautiful, somehow cute.

 Even just by looking from the side, Yerin is already beautiful, somehow cute

Yerin's today clothing was chosen by SinB too. An artichoke colour Balenciaga T-Shirt tighy inside the damanged jeans. That was what SinB want her to wear and Yerin just agree to.

When they arrived at the mall, SinB parked her car and rushes outside. Then she opened the door for Yerin and Yerin just smile while saying her thanks.

"Gomawo~", Yerin said and get out from the car. SinB just reply with a smile on her face.

They walk side by side, together towards the location where the other 4 waiting for them.

"Yah shouldn't we be there at 11:50? Now it's 11:52", Yerin said after she look at the time on her phone.

"Eoh andwae... We're late. Eonni kaja!", SinB said and she held one of Yerin's hand, rushing towards the place where they need to go. Yerin just startled by the sudden action but she keep running with SinB anyway~

Then, they finally arrived at the place infront of the milk tea shop. There they saw the other 4 waving at them happily.

"Oh there they are~!" - Yerin

"Yerin eonni! SinB-yah~!", Umji waved at them.

"Annyeong~ did you guys wait long?", Yerin greet them.

"Ani. Just about 5 minutes but it's okay~", Eunha answered. The other just nod in agreement.

"Then let's start with... watch a movie??", Sowon suggested. All of them agree too.

"Kazzaaaa~!" - Yuju

.

.

.

............................

SinB POV

The girls are walking in pair. Sowon eonni walk with Eunha eonni, Umji with Yuju eonni and Yerin eonni with me. All of us have a little chit-chat while walking towards the movie hall.

But as we walk, I sense that many people walking passed us keep looking at us, or maybe Yerin eonni. I was annoyed the fact that they keep looking at the person beside me. Wae? I know she's beautiful so stop looking!