• Six • 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨

Author POV

Another morning, as usual Yerin woke up first, prepared the breakfast and bla bla bla. You already know it~ 😂

After done cooking, Yerin playing with her phone for a while, waiting for SinB to come down. Even tho Yerin didn't know SinB already wake up or not, she's still waiting for her.

Ting!

She got a message from someone. Not Yuju... not Eunha... not even Sowon, Umji, and ofcourse not SinB. Yerin was startled when she saw the message.

+82 010 562 7767 :
Give me money! I don't have enough!

At first, Yerin thought that it's just a spam message. So she just ignore it. But then, she got another message from the same person. How shock she is when she read the message this time.

+82 010 562 7762 :
You stupid daughter! How dare you ignore me!

"W-What.... is this....", Yerin was in her shock state and the message keep coming.

+82 010 562 7762 :
The money your friend give me isn't enough! The loansharks took all of it! I need more!

+82 010 562 7762 :
Jung Yerin! Give me your f*cking adress! I'm going to get you back!

+82 010 562 7762 :
ANSWER ME YOU STUPID DAUGHTER! YOU NEED TO GIVE ME MONEY!!

+82 010 562 7762 :
GIVE ME MONEY OR I WILL KILL YOU!!

Yerin throw her phone away. She was scared to death. Finally she know who's texting her, yet it shook Yerin to death.

Usually Yerin wasn't scared with her dad. She used to stand on her own foot, protesting, even tho at the end her dad will beat her up until she get many bruises on her body.

But now what scared Yerin the most is that her dad threatening her to kill her if she insisted.

Yerin who was shaking from fear, slowly reaching her phone back. She tried to answer even she know it's not going to work. Her father never listen to her.

Yerin :
Get out from my life! I don't need you anymore! I don't want to make money for you anymore!

Yerin typed her reply one by one, with her hands shaking. Then shut her phone off, putting it down with her skaky hands.

Why she feel so suffocating right now? She doesn't even know. Suddenly she feels like she's living in her old days. The days where she lived in fear. The days where she tried to cover herself everyday.

"Ha... ha.... What's wrong... with you... Jung Yerin....", Yerin smirking, questioning herself who all of sudden become weaker.

Her face was so pale right now, and all of her black memories rushed into her head together at the same time. Suddenly she feeling like she becoming the old her. The old Jung Yerin who live in darkness.

Yerin hugging her own knee as usually she would do in her rooms before. Staring blankly while darkness slowly conquering her mind and she unable to pull herself out.

Her anxiety controlling herself again, remembering the past one by one again.

.

.

.

Since Yerin 14 y/o ger father make her becoming a club girl.

.

Cold as Ice || Sinrinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें