•• Four • 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣!

3 am.

Yerin sleep first since she had a tough day today. Yerin was sleeping beside SinB who still awake, caressing Yerin's hairs softly while looking at her sleeping face silently.

Gladly Yuju didn't even bother to interrupt their moments today or else SinB will smack her head.

Morning comes when SinB slowly opened her eyes. She reach out her phone, looking at the current time.

8 am. It still early to wake up.

SinB look at Yerin who was just sleeping at her right peacefully. SinB smiled just by looking at her face. Yerin face really can brighten her mood everyday.

As she was about to turn her body to the left, she felt something blocked her from the back. SinB couldn't turn her body around. So she ended up sit up to see what actually blocking her movement.

"Gosh holly sh*t Yuju eonni...!", it's Yuju.

So the backstory is... last night around 4am, Yuju pushed her bed closer to SinB's until it finally connected, becoming a double sized Single bed. That's the end of the story.

"She never let us having our moments... geez...", SinB mumbling by herslef.

SinB harshly pushing the sleeping Yuju to the center of her own bed. Then with all her might, early one the morning, SinB pushed Yuju's bed back at the original place. Damn... Savage Hwang Eunbi.

"Done~", SinB smiled in joy.

SinB lying on her bed again and pit Yerin into her embrace. The red mark still can be seen clearly at Yerin's neck.

"You did well... eonni~", SinB remembered the incident last night. She was so proud of Yerin who trying to care about others.

SinB also heard when Yerin tell them the story of her... actually. The girls who has no one and dare to bring Yerin with her to have a better life. That's a story about Hwang Eunbi.

SinB give a peck on Yerin's forehead. Gladly Yerin still deep in her sleep.

"Gomawo eonni~", SinB said as she tried to sleep again.

................................

All of them already awake as the clock shows it's already 11. Yerin, SinB and Yuju already done bathing and currently putting some makeup on their bare faces.

"SinB-yah... I couldn't believe you at all!", Yuju exclaim all of sudden. SinB just look at Yuju with a smirk whike Yerin still confused.

"About what?", SinB pretend like she don't know what Yuju want to talk about.

"Don't pretend like you didn't know anything!", Yuju said. SinB just laugh her lungs out.

"Hahahahah you cannot stop me to cling with Yerin eonni more~", SinB put her tongue out, trying to yease Yuju more. Yerin still couldn't understand the topic they're talking.

"What did you guys talking about?", Yerin ask, confused.

"Did you want me to prove you that you couldn't stop me~?", SinB said to Yuju.

"What??" - Yuju

SinB put her make up down, then walk closer to where Yerin was sitting. Yerin couldn't understand what SinB actually gonna do.

"Yaaa Hwang Eunbi what do you want to---", Yerin words stopped when SinB suddenly kissed her passionately, trying to show off to Yuju.

"YAAAHHH HWANG EUNBI!!!", Yuju shouted while closing her eyes tight. SinB just smirk between her kisses in victory.