• Five • 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

Author POV

After all the works done, the other prepared to go home one by one. Sowon will send all of them home.

"Finally! We're done~", Umji clapping her hands.

"Yeah~ no need to think about this anymore hoho!", Yuju continued.

"Guys let's go home~ It's almost 8pm", Sowon said to the others as SinB just sitting on the sofa, watching the TV while watching her friends getting ready to go.

"Eoh~ drive home safely eonni~", Yerin said to them while waving her hands. Sowon just answered with her nods.

"Annyeong SinB-yah, Yerin eonni~", Eunha said, waving back at Yerin then at SinB. SinB just nodding and waved back.

"Eoh. Be careful", SinB said.

The door closed, as the four finally leaving the Hwang's mansion. SinB continued to watch the TV while Yerin trying to cook something at the kitchen.

"Hmm... what will I cook...", Yerin opened the refrigerator, revealing a pack of kimchi that still new.

"Hmm! I'm gonna use this~", Yerin took the kimchi. She planned to cook Kimchi fried rice for their dinner.

A few minutes passed and Yerin still busy with her activity at the kitchen. Because SinB getting bored, as the TV doesn't have any interesting content to show, SinB walked to the kitchen to see what Yerin is doing.

"Eonni... mwohae?", SinB ask while walking towards Yerin.

"Ah~ Kimchi fried rice for our dinner", Yerin answered as she busily stirring the rice togeyher with the kimchi and other ingredients.

SinB suddenly wrapped her arms around Yerin's waist, making Yerin bkushed by herslef but still continuing her cooking. SinB smiled by herself.

"This is nice~" - SinB

"About what?" - Yerin

"To hug your girlfriend like this~", SinB answered somehow making Yerin chuckled. Yerin then give a light tap on SinB's hand.

"Hug all you want~", Yerin answered while continue cooking.

..............................

The rice was placed into a plate, since they not gonna eat a lot tonight. So as conclusion, they gonna share their food. SinB and Yerin both sitting in the dining table.

"SinB-yah... here. Aaaaa~", Yerin give a spoon of rice to SinB. SinB just received it happily. She chewing the food slowly, trying to express the taste.

"Hmmm.... Woah! Eonni this is soooooo good!", SinB asnwered. Yerin just smile with SinB's statement. She's happy that SinB likes it.

"Eat all you want~", Yerin give another spoon to SinB and SinB eat it all. It ended up with SinB eating the WHOLE food by herself. Yerin already full just by looking at SinB's face.

.

.

.

.............................

SinB POV

I cannot sleep even tho it's already 2 am. Why I feel so lonely tho? I've been sleeping alone in my rooms for years and now I feel so lonely. Hahaha how hilarious!

Even tho Yerin eonni's room just righy beside my room, why does it feels so far away. Ahh~ maybe because my room is so big. That's why...

My lonely feeling making me to make a move. I reach out my phone and called Yerin eonni at this damn 2 am in the morning. She must be sleeping already.