••• One • You Are Not Alone

Yerin's hand slowly moving, signing that she finally awaken. Slowly, her tired eyes opened and the first thing she saw was SinB who ready standing up right beside her.

"Yerin eonni are you alright?", SinB ask. Yerin was circles by her friends right now. All of them was right there with SinB the whole time.

"Eoh... I'm alright...", Yerin answered, slowly forming a warm smile to them.

"Don't smile! It's hurt to see you smile in this condition!", SinB said to Yerin, but Yerin still smiling warmly towards all of them.

"Aniya~ I'm really gonna be fine", Yerin answered.

"It isn't fine when you almost die, suffocated inside there alone Yerin-ah", Sowon continued. Yerin know that her friends was just worried sick about her.

"Mianhae...", Yerin apologise.

"What just happen actually?", Eunha ask, trying to know more about the incident. Maybe Yerin could help them more on finding the culprit.

"Actually when I was in there, I heard the main door banging. That's when I know someone was inside the restroom other than me", Yerin replied.

"But when I want to go out, the door was locked from the outside. Then I heard like someone splashing something on the floor. It's not just a bit. That person splashing a lot of liquid on the floor and it making me dizzy after the strong smell finally hit me", she continued.

"That's the chlorine" - Umji

"I think then my sight slowly blurred and the last thing I heard is you guys banging the door asking for my whereabouts...", Yerin said.

"Who the heck did this...", SinB hold her fist in anger. If she ever found that guy, maybe she already kill him.

"Ahh one more thing. Before he leave the restroom, he said something. His voice kinda familiar tho...", Yerin said. The kthers become excited to hear more.

"What did he say?" - Eunha

"I have enough warn you to get away from SinB sunbaenim. Even I throw rubbish and trash at you, you still couldn't get the idea? I even tried to make you loose your leg but it ended up with the person I love get hit by it. Enough with this bulshit! I'm gonna kill you to get SinB sunbaenim!"

"Now die....", Yerin finished her words, telling them what excactly that that person told her inside the restroom. The girls mouth was agape, knowing that Yerin really in a great danger.

"He's a total psycho!" - Yuju

"SinB-yah did u remeber any hoobae you rejected this few months?", Umji ask. SinB trying to process her brain, trying to remember back every single hoobae that was rejected by her.

"Argh! It's hard! That's a lot of them!", SinB holding her head in anger. She really couldn't think of anyone.

"This going to be though...", Sowon sigh.

All of sudden SinB hold both of Yerin's shoulder, making the older girl startled, facing SinB who look at her with a cold worried expression.

"Eonni... listen to me. From now on, everywhere you want to go, tell me. Toilet, restroom, cafe, EVERYWHERE, please please please I beg you... Tell me. Eoh??", SinB said to Yerin, looking straight to her eyes. Yerin just nodding her head.

"I will never let you to be alone again...", SinB caressed Yerin cheek with her worried smile. Yerin nod while looking straight towards the younger's eyes.

..............................

As SinB promised, she will always by her side 24 h 7 days a week. So they was walking together towards their class.

"Eonni aren't you feeling cold?", SinB ask to Yerin.

"Ani. I'm alright~", Yerin shrugged with her smile. But still, SinB cannot accept her answer.

"Here...", SinB put her denim sweater onto Yerin, covering Yerin's body that currently wearing a short sleeve dress.

"Gomawo~", Yerin answered then she give a peck to SinB cheek as a gift. SinB just keep her cold expression, but her hand start to tangled around Yerin waist as they walk.

A moments later, someone ran from their front and bumped hardly onto Yerin, making her shouting in pain.

"Arkhh!"

That person just turn his body around, looking at Yerin with a strange smile.

"Ahh it's you Yerin sunbae... SinB sunbae~", his word were cold to Yerin but went cheerful to SinB. Strange.

"Look where you walk duh... Don't bump into people...", SinB sure is annoyed about that just now. That guy didn't even apologise yet.

"Ne sunbae~", he smiled to his ears, as he start ti walk away.

"Wait. Aren't you going to apologise for that?", SinB suddenly rising her voice. She's sure unsatisfied with this guy.

"For what?", he answered. Gosh... SinB was on fire right now. She really want to kick thus guy infront of him right now, but Yerin stopped her.

"Ahh eonni!", SinB pouting.

"It's okay SinB-yah~ I will forgive you Hyungjoon-sshi", Yerin said as her hugging SinB with all her might. SinB is struggling to let herself go and smack this rude guy.

"Heol... You remember my name?? That's amazing. Why should I ask for forgiveness tho? It's not even my fault~ You are the one who didn't look at the front", Hyungjoon said arrogantly to Yerin with his cold expression. Yerin was startled by his act.

"Ohhh! That Hyungjoon 'hoobae-nim' who confess to me earlier this semester right? I don't know that you were this kind of trash!", SinB really is on fire. Gladly Yerin still holding her tight.

"Yes it's me~ But this trash was made because of Yerin sunbae existence. Then bye!", Hyungjoon said and start to walk away like nothing happen.

"YAAAA!! YOU FUCK*N RUDE BOY COME HERE I WILL GIVE YOU A LESSON!!!", SinB shout through the hallway and almost everybody could hear that.

"SinB-yah calm down!", Yerin said as she hugged SinB tight into her embrace, stroking SinB's head gently like a puppy.

"Gosh! I WILL KILL HIM FOR SURE!!", SinB said in anger while still inside Yerin's embrace.

"But... SinB-yah...."

"Hmm... wae?"

"I think I've heard his voice before...."

"Where?"

.

.

.

.

.

"At Jeju..."

_____________________

- TBC -

Now you know~
It's Hyungjoon! (Chapter 8)