•• Three • 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙖

"Okay so group 1 will clean the houses while group 2 will fix the facilities", one of the lecturer said as he instructed everybody to go.

Group one contains 12 students including GFRIEND while group 2 contains 10 students. All of them are from the same department.

SinB and her friends currently heading to a house at the ned of the road. Only a gradma with her granddaughter lived inside that small house.

"Annyeonghaseyo halmeoni~", Sowon greet the gradma as the gradma walk towards the front door with a smile.

"Aigoo~ Come in!", the old woman invited the girls to enter the house. Each of them greet the grandma warmly as they enter the small house.

"I heard you lived with your granddaughter?", Yerin ask after all of them sit on the floor with the gradma.

"Ah... yes she's going out for a while. Maybe she'll be back at night~", the gradma answered with a bitter smile. The girls can sense that something wasn't right.

"Sorry to ask... But where did she go actually?", Eunha said after all of them suddenly feeling curious about the granddaughter.

"It's okay sweetie~ Hmm... probably just hanging out with her friends", the grandma answered, faking her smile again. The girls know that the gradma feel upset to talk about her granddaughter.

"So may we help you with anything~?", Umji said trying to lift up the mood. The old woman smiling and nodding her head.

"Yes~ I would like to ask your help to clean the ceiling. It's been ages since the last time I clean it. The ceiling become dusty already...", she said and the girl just nod in agreement.

"Sure! Why not~", Sowon answered.

Then Sowon and Yuju was in charge with the ceiling, since they are the tallest, SinB and Umji tidying up the spacious haouse while Yerin and Eunha helping the gradma to cook.

"Gradma... May I ask what is your granddaughter work...? If you don't mind...", Yerin asked. She feel a bit guilty but her curiosity couldn't stop her. Where the heck did the granddaughter go?

The old woman didn't answer. Instead, she just continue cutting the vegetables and try to smile even it's hard for her too.

"I'm sorry...", Yerin apologise and continue washing the dishes. But then the grandma opened her mouth to speak.

"She's going out with her friends~ Probably until late night", the old woman answered.

"Is she... always like that? Leaving you alone, doing all the houseworks?", Eunha continued. The gradma just sighing and nodding her head as her answer.

"Gosh... she's too much...", Yerin couldn't imagine how cruel the granddaughter leaving her gradma alone until late night, almost everyday, cold and lonely.

"It's okay grandma~ We're here to help", Eunha said and smiling brightly to cheer up the old woman. She succeed when the old woman smiled back at her sincerely.

The works continued until all of them gathered together in the tiny space again, ready to have dinner together. The clock shows it's already 7pm.

"Heol... she should already come home at this time....", Yerin cursed alone by herself in silence, but SinB sometimes peeking at Yerin who was just by her side.

"Eonni... wae?", SinB whispered.

"Ani... the granddaughter was so horrible. Leaving the house early in the morning without even helping grandma with the chores. Then come back home late at night just to sleep. It's just... unacceptable...", Yerin sighing between her words.