Eight • 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

Author POV

It's morning. Yerin got up because of the bright sun shining through her NEW room and exactly on her face. Yerin wore a t-shirt SinB gave her while sleeping. She opened her eyes because of that.

"Hurmmm.... It's already morning.... Huargh!", she yawned. For Yerin, this is the first time in her life she get to sleep comfortably and happily like this. Usually she sleep less than 3 hours a day, because she need to work.

Yerin walk out from her room and walk infront of SinB's room. She opened the door to see SinB still sleeping soundly. Yerin just form her face into a smile, watching SinB who are still sleeping, cuddling with a pillow beside her.

"How cute~", she thought.

Yerin came downstairs, walking towards the kitchen. She thought that it would be nice to pay SinB kindness back by making breakfast for her. So she did it.

She open the refrigerator but saw nothing but bottles of mineral water inside it. Yerin was kinda shock with what she saw.

"Isn't she eat anything at home?", Yerin ask herself. At least some vegetables and fruits should be inside, Yerin thought.

She explored the shelf and racks at the kitchen but she could only find two packs of ramen. Yerin just sigh in desbelief.

"Geez... eating ramen wasn't good for your health Sinb-yah...", Yerin mumbling by herself. But because there's nothing to cook beside those unhealthy food, she decide to just cook it for now. Later she can go out to buy some groceries with SinB and make better food than this.

Yerin cook then ramen while singing and humming by herself. She was too busy until she didn't realize SinB already awake and standing right behind her.

"I need you girl~ wae! Honja sa---"

"What are you doing eonni?", SinB voice came out out from nowhere making Yerin startled to death and accidentally her hand touched with the hot pot.

"Arkhh!", Yerin wincing in pain making SinB a bit panic. But she control the situation well and tried to help.

"Oh! I'm sorry eonni are you alright? Here let me see...", SinB take Yerin's hand and looking around her hands seriously. Even her face become grumpy. Her action somehow make Yerin giggled.

SinB then blowing Yerin's hand a few times, in order to lessen the pain. But I don't think that's gonna help at all 😂.

Yerin just looking at SinB's face for a while, somehow feeling touched. Until SinB pulled back her face from her hands, Yerin just smile her hearts out towards SinB.

"There you go. It should be fine~", SinB said to her with a little smirk, proud of herself.

"Hehe gomawong~", Yerin giggled, feeling happy. Then she continued what she's doing before. COOKING THE RAMEN.

"Yahh Sinb-yah you can sit there. Then we'll have breakfast together~", Yerin said to SinB and SinB just do as what she said. SinB walked to the dining table and sit on the chair, waiting for the food like a little kid, while yawning.

.

.

.

..................................

2 pm

Yerin walking with SinB towards their class. Yerin wore a one piece long sleeve dress SinB ask her too. SinB didn't want her to wear hoodie and sweatshirt again cuz she know that will be hot in this kind of weather. That way Yerin will look beautiful than looking shabby at all time.

People just look at them confusely. Maybe because looking at Yerin who changed her style, or because they find SinB is strange to go near a weird girl like Yerin, why sould SinB get near this strange girl.

Some of them are whispering to each other, but then SinB gave them a deadly gaze, making them startled and stop doing their action. SinB then smile proudly with her own action.

"Eonni... you now will see how will I protect you from all this haters...", SinB whispered to Yerin's ears. Yerin then facing SinB with a smile.

"Thanks uri TtinB~", Yerin whispered back, somehow making SinB startled and scratching her neck, that wasn't itchy at all.

"Eonni... we're at college. Can you just call me like that at home...? ", SinB whisper.

"Ne~ uri TtinB~", Yerin whispered back. SinB gulped her own saliva, because of nervousness. She don't know what will Yerin do next, while doing her punishment.

"Eoh! Sinb sunbae-nim!!", suddenly a boy running towards them after saw SinB. SinB just look at that boy confusely.

"Annyeong sunbae-nim~", he greeted.

"Mwoya... what did you want?", SinB ask in a bold tone, but that boy doesn't even care about SinB voice tone. Yerin who just beside SinB just stare st that boy, clueless.

"Sunbae-nim... I really like you! A lot! Will you go out with me later? I will treat you for lunch~", he said to SinB. SinB just chuckled, somehow irritated. Yerin saw SinB's mood is changing.

"W-What's your age?", SinB ask.

"Hmmm... 19?", he said.

"So you are a newcomer to our college. Shouldn't you focus on your studies first?", SinB said, somehow making thay boy a little sad.

"But---"

"What is your name?" - SinB

"It's Hyungjoon..."

"Hyungjoon-ah~ You should study. Ok? That's my advice for you as a noona and a sunbae", SinB said to him. He just nod in disappointment.

"Let's go eonni....", SinB cling her hands around Yerin's arm and start to walk away, leaving Hyungjoon. Yerin turn her head, looking at that boy for a moment and smiled to him, trying to piss him off.

That boy stick his tongue out to Yerin in anger. Then he slowly seeing both of them disappeared from his eyes.

SinB and Yerin finally arrived at their class. They then greeted by 4 of their friends who look at them, confusely too. Not because they finf that SinB is strange or Yerin is strange. But it's because they come into the class while SinB clinging her hands onto Yerin's arm.

"Eoh guys~ An...nyeong?", Sowon said than looking at them confusely.

"Eh?" - Yuju

"Sinb-yah what did you..." - Eunha

"That's totally not like her at all" - Umji

SinB was confused too. Why the heck did all of them looking at her and Yerin like this. SinB just looking at them with an unknown face.

"W-Wae? Wae??" - SinB

"I said to you already... SinB changed a lot after she met Yerin eonni! ", Umji whispered to Yuju's ears, but SinB and Yerin can hear it. Yuju just answer with nodding in agreement.

"Yahh Kim Yewon! It's not like that! ", SinB shout to her, making the others laughing with her reaction. Then SinB letting go of Yerin's arm and walk towards her seat.

"You guys are unbelievable!", SinB said while pouting. The others just laughing while Yerin found SinB is just cute.

Yerin was glad. She's happy right now. She had a good sleep for the first time. She had friends for the first time. She had something to laugh at for the first time. She have someone protecting her for the first time. She had someone by her side for the first time. She had someone care for her for the first time.

She hope that this kind of life will always be like this to her, forever.

.

.

.

____________________

- TBC

Everyday updating at 2AM~ Didn't I feel tired? Nahh~ Everyday at 2am was like the most precious time for me. Cuz that's the time where my Ttin notice me. I love you my ttin! 🙆🏻‍♀️❤