• Eight • 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮

Author POV

The MC finally announce the winner. GFRIEND got 2nd place while 1st place belongs to a boy group called BTZ and 3rd place to TWIZE.

"Yeah they really deserve it. They performance just now was amazing!", Yuju clapping her hand, cheering for the boys who won the first place. But then, the MC announced an unexpected award.

"This award will be given to a person who work hard, to prove herself or himself that they are worth it! They proved to everyone in the campus that he or she is a talented wonderful person. A person who we can see changed a lot from reality and on the stage. I present, Best performer belongs too......"

The drums rolled making all people there waiting the result in excitement. Who could it be. As the three group waiting nervously on the stage.

"GFRIEND Jung Yerin!!!", the MC shout Yerin's name as the other was shock, amazed by the result. But they know she worth it. Yerin really proved who herself infront of everybody. The crowd cheer up for her as Yerin walk to receive the award in excitement.

"Thanks for giving me this award. First of all I would like to say thanks to my friends who are there with me when I'm happy or sad. Thank you to people who believed in me, who look at me not from the outside, but inside. Last but not least, thank you to my one and only cold girl. I love you. Thank you~"

SinB was startled when she heard that. One and only cold girl? That must be her. SinB thought. SinB just smiling to her ears when she hears Yerin's speech. She's happy for Yerin. Yerin really prove herself that she's not weird anymore.

Yerin walk towards her friend again and stand beside SinB, clinging her hand around her as usual. The ceremony come to the end and everyone gone lil by lil.

.

.

.

........................

After arrived home, Yerin helped Sinb to walk and seated her on the sofa while Yerin rushed to find some medicine and ointment for Sinb.

She came back after finding what she want and the kneeling right infront of SinB, started to treat her swollen blue leg.

"I think we should bandage your leg so you'll not move much...", Yerin said while she rubbing gently some ointment on SinB's under-knee. SinB wincing with the sting sensation.

"Arkhh...", she tried to endure it well.

"By the way I'm sorry that this happen to you...", Yerin said as her voice slowly shaking.

"Wae? It's not your fault~", SinB said as she saw Yerin who almost cry.

"Ani. Because people hating me being together with you... look what happen...", Yerin said, lifting her head to look at SinB. Her guilty face clearly can be seen.

"Aniya~ It's their problem. It's not your fault~", SinN replied back with her smile, caressing Yerin's cheek using her right hand.

"But he supposed to hit me with that bat...", Yerin said.

"And you are supposed to be protected by me... Cuz you are my everything. It's better for me to get the hit. I will not able to endure myself anymore if I saw you'll get hurt for the countless times. You had enough scars inside you. I don't want any other scars touching you ever again~", SinB continued.

"Now don't blame yourself. Cuz it's really not your fault. I voluntarily blocked it for you~", SinB smiled then she give a peck on Yerin's forehead.