Six • 𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙙

Author POV

SinB parked her car right infront of Yerin's house. She get out from her car and walk towards the front door. She rang the bell but there's no answer from the inside. So she end up knocking the door.

"Is there anyone home? Hello? Yerin eonni?", but still it's the same.

SinB is determined. She hold the doorknob, even tho it will look like she's a bit rude to just enter others house without permission, but she had no choice.

She twist the doorknob to find it's not even locked.

"Mwoya? It's not lock? That's really dangerous...", she said to herself. But that's not the most suprising thing she need to see after entering the house. She closed the door, while her mouth agape.

The house was totally empty. It's not that because there's no people inside. It's just look like no one ever live here. No TV, no sofa, no couch, no table. Most of the furnitures you need at home wasn't there at all.

SinB just saw a wooden chair on the living room, then a rag on the floor. For the kitchen, there's only a tiny stove and a tiny table with another wooden chair.

"Is this how she live for her entire life 'till now?", SinB still couldn't believe it that Yerin was staying here. The house is pretty big, but the problem is it's too empty.

SinB then started to walk upstairs. There's 2 rooms upstairs. One of the door wasn't close at all so SinB can see what's inside the room.

"I don't think that was Yerin eonni's room... that must be her father's", SinB said again after looking at it.

Then she turn her head to another room. But the door was tightly closed. So SinB thought that Yerin was inside.

"That must be her room...", she said as she walk towards the room. Then she knocked the door gently and tried to call out for Yerin.

"Y-Yerin eonni... are you inside? It's me... SinB", SinB said. But then, no answer. Or even a sound from inside.

SinB was sickly worried right now. So she decided to just enter the room.

"Yerin eonni... I will come in...", SinB said and opening the door. But, how shock SinB felt after saw what Yerin's doing inside.

 But, how shock SinB felt after saw what Yerin's doing inside

She's pale. So pale. Too pale. She's already looks like a dead person. But even tho she's so pale, she even managed to sit beside the wall, day dreaming over nothing. Yerin still wearing long sleeve even at home.

"Eonni!", SinB rushed towards Yerin who was half-dead. SinB sit right infront of Yerin, holding both of her cheek to make her face looking at hers.

"Eonni gwaenchana?? You look so sick right now!", SinB said with a kinda high tone. She was so worried right now after seing Yerin like this.

"SinB-yah.... why... are you here....? I want... to die....", Yerin answered, lifeless.

Yesterday she was just fine. They even chat together and the chat doesn't even showing that Yerin have any problem.