••• Three • Let's go (2)

.

.

.

.

.

"Yerin eonni....."

.

.

.

.

.

"Yerin eonni..."

.

.

.

.

.

"Yerin eonni!", SinB shouting, finally making Yerin awaken from her sleep. Yerin was in a great shock. Wasn't she dead just now? Yerin rubbing her stomach all of sudden, trying to find something on there.

"Where... am I? Ani! Where are we?", Yerin ask in confuse.

"Hmm... our home? Are you alright eonni? You seems to have a really bad dream. You keep calling my name that's why I'm trying to wake you up", SinB said to Yerin while wiping the sweats on Yerin's forehead.

"What day is today?", Yerin ask again.

"Saturday...? 5 more hours until our flight to Jeju? Eonni really? Are you really alright?"

All of sudden, Yerin pulled SinB into a hug. She hug her tightly while crying so hard. She was grateful that all of that was just a dream. A really really bad dream. SinB hug her back and trying to calm her down.

"Seems like you really having a terrifying dream? Am I right?", SinB ask with her little smile. Yerin was so cute right now.

"Hing....", Yerin nod while still crying like a kid.

"Aigoo my lovely eonni don't cry~ I was here with you~", SinB wiped the tears on Yerin cheek. SinB giggled when she saw how cute Yerin is right now.

"I was killed SinB-yah... I'm dead in my dreams.... huuuu... and you cried so hard....", Yerin crying. SinB couldn't handle Yerin cuteness anymore.

"Ugugugu~ who made my baby cried like this hmmm?", SinB cupped Yerin cheeks while adoring her cute crying face.

"Hing... Its Hyungjoon! The hoobae who confessed to you after you meeting me.... huwaaa...."

"Hyung--- Ahh~ that kid? Arasseo I will kick his ass later for you~", SinB answered while smiling happily to Yerin. Then Yerin pulled SinB and hug her tightly for the second time.

"I'm glad... that I still can live with you...", Yerin said.

"Let's live together until we get old. Okay~?", SinB stroking Yerin's head gently as Yerin nodding her head while still inside SinB's embrace.

"Does that mean.... you want me to marry you?", Yerin ask after wiping her own tears.

"Aniyo", SinB answered, joking.

"Then staying as a couple for the rest of our life?", Yerin ask again.

"Hmm~", SinB nod.

"Mwoya....", Yerin said as she trying to letting herself go from SinB's hug. But SinB insisted to let her go.

"Yahh mwoya.... Let me go Hwang Eunbi", Yerin struggle but that's also making SinB tighten her hug. Finally Yerin just gave up, resting her body towards SinB.

"So... what's for breakfast?", Yerin ask.

"I don't know~ Maybe... your lips?", SinB said and then she get a smack from Yerin immediately.

Pakk!

"AHHH APPAYOOO!!", SinB pout.

"I'm really hungry you know!", now Yerin pouting back.

"Let's just eat outside~" - SinB

...........................

SinB and Yerin arrived at the airport first. Then they greet their friends one by one starting from Eunha, Umji and Sowon. Now the only one left in Yuju.

Sounds of walking from someone can be hear clearly. The five know that the last person they are waiting for now finally arrived.

Tak tak tak tak

"Hellowww ladiess aaaand gentlemen. Yuju's back~", Yuju show up like an artist or someone popular.

"Shut the crap up you're late!", SinB shout to Yuju. Yuju just startled, the she pout in disappointment.

"Aww... can't you just let me daydreaming for a while. Neomuhae! Hing...", Yuju fake crying.

"No way I will letting you do that?!!", SinB said.

"Gosh... this people are just too noisy", Eunha said while covering her ears.

"Yeah totally noisy... uncontrollable and... unstoppable~", Umji continued.

"That's sounds logical~", Yerin replied.

"Kaja! We need to check in our tickets and blah blah blah~ There's a lot of procedure~", Sowon said as she grabbed Eunha hand to walk with her. The others just followed right behind Sowon.

________________

- TBC -

a totally freakin short chapt huhu....

Next chapt is the last chapter btw... 😭❤
AND A NEW SINRIN FANFIC : COMING SOON~