Nine • 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙣

Author POV

After class ended, the 6 decided to hang out together at a famous cafe at Mapo-gu, Seoul. That cafe was famous with their waffles. Originally it was Eunha idea.

SinB, Yerin, Eunha and Yuju was in SinB's car while Sowon and Umji in Sowon's car. As soon as they're arrived at the cafe, they get out from the car and one by one their mouth agape.

But without their knowledge, only Yerin was a little awkward with this place. It's a familiar place to her, and she slowly put her head down, trying to hide her face.

"Woah~ it's really nice here!", Yuju said, admiring what she see.

"'Nature Cafe' ? What a nice name~" - Sowon

"Eohhh Eunha eonni~ you choose the right place for us", Umji said.

Since the cafe name is 'Nature', most of the design and decoration inside the cafe is based on nature. It turns out to be really beautiful.

"Hey let's go inside! I cannot wait to try their food~", Eunha said in excited

"Hey let's go inside! I cannot wait to try their food~", Eunha said in excited. It's because from all of the 6, Eunha is the most person who eat the most, even she had a lil body.

They walked inside and sat together in one table. Then the waiter came to take their order. But then the waiter was startled when she saw Yerin was there. Yerin just signing her to keep quiet.

They order a waffles with berries on top and waffle with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. For dessert they ordered a strawberry and vanilla oreo sundae.

After done ordering, Yerin excused herself to the restroom, leaving the 5. Actually SinB know there's something wrong with Yerin since they arrived at the cafe but she didn't dare to ask her.

Yerin washed her hands, then looking at the mirror while sighing heavily. A few moments later, someone came in to the restroom and talked to Yerin.

"Jung Yerin... right?", she ask. Yerin just nod and answer her with a sad smile.

"It's been a long time, Sooyoung-ah~", Yerin greeted back at the girl who take their order just now. Park Sooyoung.

"It's not that long tho. It's just one month ago. I thought you didn't want to come here again. Why did you come then?", Sooyoung ask Yerin. Then Yerin mind was flash back with the dark memories she had here, at the cafe. She let out a drop of tears fall from her cheek.

"Yah yah... Don't cry... I'm sorry...", Sooyoung apologise. Then she give 2 sheets of tissue to Yerin.

"Ani... I don't hate this cafe. I don't hate you guys. I like working here tho. Everyone is so nice to me~", Yerin answered to her. Sooyoung then tapped Yerin's shoulder to calm her down.

"It's just that... that incident. It was... so horrible. Sometimes it haunting me...", Yerin answered with a little smile.

"I know I know... I know what you're going through that time. What does he did to you. It's okay~ As long as he will not show up in the cafe, it's gonna be alright~", Sooyoung answered.