Seven • 𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙙

Author POV

Today is the day where Yerin got discharge from the hospital. It's been 3 days she's staying at the hospital and SinB always with here for the whole three days.

Yerin packed up her things and put all of it in a bag. SinB wasn't at the room because she's busy paying the hospital bill. Even tho Yerin insisted, SinB is so stubborn. She still want to pay it for her.

A few minutes later, SinB enter the room and looking at Yerin who's sitting on the bed, playing her phone. Then SinB come closer to her to see what she's doing.

"Who are you chatting with...?", SinB ask making Yerin startled because Yerin didn't see SinB was coming.

"Emmm... my dad...", Yerin answered with her low voice. She still manage to answer with a little smile.

"What did he say...?" - SinB

"He asked me... where did I go these whole 3 days... he got so mad...", Yerin answered. Sinb then stay silent for a few seconds make Yerin wondering what she's thinking.

"What are you thinking right now?", Yerin ask while looking at SinB confusely.

"Hmmm... I think... Let's go! I will send you home~", SinB said and pulling Yerin's hand all of sudden. Yerin then wincing in pain.

"Ahhh! Sinb-yah..." - Yerin

"Oh! I'm sorry eonni I forgot! Are you alright?", SinB feel so guilty then she give Yerin's some gentle touch on her hands. Yerin felt moved a little with her action.

"Ah... It's okay~ It's gonna be fine~", Yerin answered with a smile. Why she always smiling even in pain? Sinb thought.

"But... Sinb-yah... You don't need to send me home. My father will be so mad later...", Yerin answered while looking at SinB. She's worried that her father will hurt SinB.

"Then...?" - SinB

"Then what?" - Yerin

"Then... I will just leave you alone with your father, letting him beat you up like the other days again?", SinB answered with a bold tone. SinB really didn't want Yerin to get beaten by her father again. It somehow make her hearts crashed after knowing about it.

"Ani..." - Yerin

"Come on. I will send you home", SinB said and leave no time at all for Yerin to say anything. SinB already lifted Yerin bag and walk towards the door. But she didn't get out yet. She just holding the doorknob.

"Let's go", SinB said to Yerin who still standing in one place, somehow look worried about SinB later.

"W-Will you be alright..." - Yerin

"Trust me. Now let's go~" - Sinb

.

.

.

.............................

Yerin POV

We finally arrived infront of my house. I nervously holding the doorknob, not even twisting it yet. SinB was by my side, telling me to trust her again and again.

Then I enter the house, to see my father was at the living room, sitting on the wooden chair while smoking. He look at my eyes intensely making me walk a step behind. Then SinB hold my hand tightly and stand right beside me.

"Don't be scared... trust me...", she whispered to my ears.

"Where did you go! Don't you remember you have work to do? And who are you?!", he asked me. I was stuttering to answer his question. Even a word doesn't come out from my mouth. I was so scared.