•• Two • 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

It's the day where SinB will be discharge from the hospital. Yerin currently tidying up SinB's belongings.

Since that incident, SinB become more clingy than ever. Everywhere she want to do or to go, Yerin MUST be with her. Gladly SinB didn't ask Yerin to take shower together 😂.

SinB even ask Yerin to put her cloth on for her. Silly Hwang Eunbi. It wasn't like you don't have hands... 😂

But also, SinB become MORE colder than ever (towards other people she didn't close with), mostly to men. When she saw one, her expression gonna change to a face of a murderer. So anyone doesn't dare to talk with her at all.

Ah! Yerin also changed a lot. She become more tougher and colder towards men. She cannot believe any man anymore.

"Eonni are you done?", SinB ask Yerin with her wide smile. Yerin shake her head as her answer.

"Not yet. I need to pack your dirty clothes. After that it will be done", Yerin answered while folding the clothes.

"Well... I cannot believe what just happen...", SinB said, then she look at Yerin.

"Hmm... I'm sorry... I should---"

"How many times must I tell you eonni. It's not your fault. Everything happen for a reason. Don't keep wrongly accused yourself. I hate it", SinB said to Yerin. Yerin just stay silent for a while.

"How can a father be so rude to his own daughter tho? I cannot believe he only did that for damn money...", SinB cleching her teeth. What Mr Jung did was really cruel.

"Don't mind him... He's already in jail tho...", Yerin said.

Yoonsoo was jailed 35 years for sexual abuse, kidnapping and scheming plot. Eunbin 10 years for scheming plot and Mr. Jung 50 years for human trafficking, sexual abuse, scheming plot. (Sorry I don't even know how many years it supposed to be~)

"I didn't even want to say that he's my father... Cuz he's never act as one", Yerin said and lifted the black bag from the bed.

"Let's go SinB-yah~ Here let me help you"

.................................

After a week absent from college life, finally SinB and Yerin are back to have their classes as usual.

And as we know, SINB BECOME MORE CLINGY AND COLDER.

Just walking through the sidewalks towards their class, she never let go of Yerin's hand. Plus, every people who walk passed them was startled when SinB suddenly giving them her deathly glare. Not just to some people, but to EVERYONE.

"Yoww what's wrong with her..."

"Hey calm down..."

"Gosh that scared me!"

"Mwoya..."

Yea that's what people say.

"SinB-yah you should control your way to look at people. You scared them~", Yerin said while looking at SinB. SinB then turn her head around and look at Yerin with her warm smile.

"Ne~", SinB asnwered. Then they continue their journey to the lecture hall.

SinB sit beside Yerin and then a few moments later, the 4 arrived. Eunha rushed towards SinB and sit beside her, on her left. The other sit infront of them.

"Annyeong SinB-yah~ Did u feel well today?", Eunha asking SinB with a smile. Sowon, Yuju and Umji turn their body around towards the 3 at the back.

"Yeah. I'm fine now. It's just... I hate man a lot...", SinB answered then rolled her eyes in disgust.

A few minutes later, the lecturer enter the lecture hall and informed some news to the students.