• Four • 𝘿𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

Author POV

The class start where SinB is sitting beside Yerin and Eunha. While the other 3 was right infront of them.

As they keep focusing on the lectures, Yerin always holding SinB hands. Gladly she's playing with her left hand so SinB still can write some notes on her notebook using her right hand.

Yerin? Ofcourse she didn't write anything at all. She keep playing with SinB's hand. Drawing some stuff on her hand using her index finger, then squeezing it for no reason, holding it tightly all of sudden. SinB just let it be.

"Eonni you should focus on the lecture too...", SinB whispered to her ears but Yerin just smile at her, showing her teeth.

Yerin didn't stop. Maybe because the lecture is too boring for her, I guess...

Sometimes SinB take a break from writing her notes, she'll put down her pen and caressed Yerin's hand gently, while her eyes still focusing on the lectures.

Also, sometimes Eunha turn her head towards those two seeing them being playful with each other even in silence. Eunha just shake her head.

.

.

.

............................

Class ended and the 6, as usual will go to the cafe together. They walk by 2 and as usual too, Sinrin being clingy as ever. Then they sit together in one table.

"Hmmm me and Umji gonna buy some food. What did you guys want?", Sowon ask them after she stand up from her seat.

"Hmm... 2 naengmyeon! For me and Eunha", Yuju answered.

"Bibimbap for us~", SinB said. Sowon and Umji nod, then leaving the four at the table.

"SinB-yah what did the lecturer said about the assignment just now? I didn't hear it clearly", Yuju ask.

"Ahh~ You just need to---"

"Don't ask her Yuju-yah. She's busy playing with someone so I think she didn't hear it too~", Eunha said to Yuju, but looking at SinB with a smirk on her face.

"Mwoya. I'm not playing with someone, it's that someone who playing with me actually. And I hear what the lecturer said clearly just now!", SinB answered with her grumpy face again. Eunha, Yuju and Yerin just laughing looking at her face.

"Yeah yeah whatever~", Eunha said, sticking her tongue out. Bwekk!

"Oh here they are~", Yuju said as she saw Umji and Sowon coming closer towards their table, bringing their food.

"Oh yeah~!", Yerin answered in excitement. Finally she can eat her hearts out.

All of them eating peacefully and quietly. Then SinB whispered something towards Yerin. Only Yerin can hear it.

"Eonni... you said you want to give me the answer after class?", SinB whispered. That's when Yerin remembered that she promised to do so to SinB just now.

"Sorry I forgot~ Couldn't I just give you the answer at home? Where the others was nit there...", Yerin whispered back.

"A delayed answer? Seriously? For the second time? Hing...", SinB pouting, unsatisfied with Yerin answer.

"What are you guys whispering about?", Sowon ask. The two just startled with Sowon's question.

"Nothing! No need to know~", SinB answered while scratching her neck.