Four • 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚

SinB POV

It's another day of lectures where I don't know why... I'm sitting next to this creepy eonni again~ Ugh! Is destiny playing with me right now?

Today she's wearing a one piece long sleeve dress. Well it's look beautiful, and way more better than wearing those hoodie in summer. God! Now I'm even care about what she's wearing. Silly me~

While focusing too much on the lectures, I suddenly fall asleep and my pen fell to the ground, close to Yerin's eonni shoes. Oh crap how can I fell asleep at this time.

I bend down a bit to take my pen but then Yerin eonni pull out her hand before me. Then all of sudden I slightly saw some bruises on her arms, because her sleeves slightly lifted by her own action.

"Isn't that bruises? That's a lot... and it's look bad..."

"Here~ your pen", she gave it back to me. I just thanked her and trying to focus back on the lectures.

.

.

.

.

Arghhhhh! Ok ok I lied! I cannot even focus. The lectures was BORING AS HELL! Plus, I keep thinking of bruises on Yerin's hand just now. What did she do until she got all that bruises?

"Seolma... that thugs the other day...? Hmm... I don't think so. But it's possible? Maybe?"

I keep thinking and thinking until finally I realized what I'm doing. Hey Hwang Eunbi! Come back tho your sense! Mind your own business! I slapped my face slightly making Yerin eonni look at me in shock.

"Hey hey... don't hurt yourself...", she said to me. I just give her a silly grin hehe.... Yea I look like a stupid person right now.

As I continued to FOCUS AGAIN on the lectures, I slightly take a look at what Yerin eonni was doing. My eyes then blinking out of disbelief .

"God... She's even scribbling some creepy things again. Is she really writing a fanfic about all of this scribbles. It's sounds like the story will be creepy too tho..."

Now she even writing about bully, suicide, bar girl. Everything she wrote on her notebook was a hectic strange as hell.

"Hey... did you for real...? Writing online fanfic?", I ask her all of sudden. It's not that I'm interested. It's just... I'm curious~

"Hmmm~ You can search Nettpad online and search a story named 'Narrow road'~", she answered me with a smile. She's smiling again and what can I do it's smile back, awkwardly.

Well... I'm going to search that later. It's just I'm curious how did the crazy scribbles on her notebook become a story online.

.

.

.

.

.

...................................

Author POV

SinB driving her car on her way to her home after class. Then the traffic lights turn to red, so she stopped her car.

SinB opened her phone and hurriedly searching a story called 'Narrow Road' as Yerin said to her just now. Then she found what she want to find.

"Oh it's real~ There's really a story named 'Narrow Road'. Gonna save it for later", she said and then put her phone down.

The lights turn to green, so she speed up her car again. She driving her car while singing some random song.