• One • 𝙎𝙝𝙮

Author POV

Yerin just smiling towards SinB like nothing happen just now. Her smile was so bright until SinB somehow feeling something inside her body.

Sowon, Yuju, Eunha and Umji eyes widen. Not only them, but also SinB. Gladly other people didn't saw that or else.... you know~

"Eonni... since when...", Eunha then slowly smiling, smirking towards the two. Sowon and Yuju both waiting eagerly for the answer while Umji, she's not interested.

"A-Aniyaa! Eunha eonni that's not it! Tch... What nonsense... did you asking about eoh??", SinB ask her with her eyes widen, stuttering with her own words.

"Then how can you explain your action infront of us just now??", Yuju ask while gazing straightly into SinB eyes. SinB just stratled.

"THAT'S NOT MY ACTION! IT'S HERS'!", SinB explain herself, pointing her index finger towards Yerin who still smiling like a fool.

"Yerin eonni how can you still smiling like that in this situation?!", SinB ask Yerin with her... ( you know SinB voice when she didn't agree or mad at something? Yeah... with that face of her? Let me show you then 😂)

"I'm smiling because I'm happy~", Yerin smiling while showing her teeth and eye smile. SinB can just sulk with the misunderstand that Yerin spread towards her friends.

"Aieee just admit it~ No normal people will do to others like that~", Sowon said, trying to tease SinB more. Yerin just follow the flow, joining them to tease her more.

"Aniya!" - SinB

"Now the cold SinB already become the soft SinB huh? I see~", Yuju said.

"I said that's not it!", SinB deny it but still, her cheek was red as tomato. Because the fact wasn't 100% right, but it's not 100% wrong.

"SinB-yah... that time when you kiss me at home---", Yerin continued but her words got cut by Eunha.

"Yarghh Hwang Eunbi.... What did you do~", Eunha was shook after hearing what Yerin said.

"T-That's! That's.... that's because... Arghh! Forget it!", SinB put her head down on the table, covering herself. Seriously why did they talk about this? And why did Yerin mention about that? She thought.

"Omo SinB-yah is that true?! OMG... You changed for real SinB-yah...", Umji exclaimed. Yuju was right~ SinB changed a lot after meeting Yerin.

"SHATT ARPP!", SinB answered while her face still on the table. The girls just giggle looking how embarrassed SinB right now. She'd never being so embarrassed like this before.

"Then... I think it will be more dangerous if Yerin stay at her house... right?", Yuju didn't stop. She want to tease them more. But this time she want to point the subject to Yerin.

"N-Ne...?", Yerin startled after hearing those words. Yeah she know all of this started from SinB. SinB was the one who kiss her. They are not even in an official relationship. Maybe SinB will act more than Yerin could think.

"YOWWW YUJU YOU'RE RIGHT... MAYBE YERIN WILL END UP SLEEPING WITH SINB TONIGHT HOHOHOHO...", Sowon laugh while giggling like a squid. Now Yerin was the one who feel embarrassed. At first Yerin just want to tease SinB but now she got the same. Poor Yerin~

PAKK!

Suddenly SinB stand up from her seat. Anyone can see that her face was so red right now. She want to escape from this busy body annoying friend she had.