Two • 𝙒𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙

SinB POV

It's weekend. For me, weekend is the most boring day of my life. Maybe some of you will thought that weekend was the best day of a week. But not for me.

In weekend, I just stay at home like a crap. Oh! you guys must wondering what actually I am and what kind of family did I have.

My dad and my mom? There's long time gone when I was 10 in a car crashed. They had a company. A really successful one. After they died, all their money was given to me, enough for me to use it until I'm old... or maybe until I die~

I live in a small mansion. Even tho it's small, it's luxurious enough. Plus, I just live alone. So now you can understand HOW BORING AM I RIGHT NOW!

I sit on the sofa and switch on the TV. There's nothing interesting to watch tho. How boring is my life...

I open my phone and open our group chat. Yes, the members was only the 5 of us. Me, Yuju eonni, Eunha eonni, Umji and Sowon eonni.

SinB :
Hey what are you guys doing right now?

Eunha :
Ermmm... nothing~ just playing with Paul ^^

Sowon :
Who the heck is datt Paul??

Yuju :
It's her CACTUSSS! She had a cactus named PAUL!

Umji :
For real? I thought you are playing with a 'living things'...

Eunha :
Hey! Paul is alive OK~

SinB :
Yea yea.... fine... whatever~ Keep playing with your soooo cute living Paul then~

Eunha :
Ok that's what I'm doing right now tho~

What...?? This bunny eonni was crazy enough to play with that damn silent cactus. That's boring!

I switch off the TV and decide to go out by my car. Actually I don't know where to go tho. I don't even have an idea where to go. So I just decided to drive around the city of Seoul.

There's still a lot of people tho... even it's weekend. Are they still busy in weekend? I don't know~

As I drove my care through the city, suddenly I saw a familiar face by the road. I decreased my car speed and looking carefully to that person's face.

"Oh! Isn't that that 'pencil box owner'?", I said as I remembered her by looking at her face. But it's strange tho...

"Why is she running away...?"

I turn around and saw some thugs(?) I think so following right behind her. Heol... isn't that loan sharks?

"That's going to end badly...", I said as I sigh to myself. She better ran away as fast as she can.

Suddenly she turn her head and she saw me. She saw me inside the car, driving near where she's running.

She's coming towards me. Seriously?! She just crossed the road without looking right or left! Did she wanna die??

"Hey! Open the door! HEY!!", good now she's even knocking my car windows. That's when I know she need help.

I stopped my car and open the door lock. Then she enter my car quickly and close the door roughly. Yooww! Please bce gentle to my one and only car!