•• Nine • Trip?

It's weekend. As the girls said, they will go on a vacation together with SinB to Jeju. So from the morning, they ride the taxi together towards the airport. It's a taxi enough to hold all 6 girls inside. Kinda like a van(?).

When they arrived in Jeju, all of them already feeling tired. They ended up sleeping inside the taxi that will bring them towards HWG Holdings Villa.

Umji, Eunha and Yuju who sit at the backseat is sleeping peacefully, leaning their heads on each other. Sowon is busy looking at her phone while Yerin is sleeping, putting her head on SinB's shoulder.

It's strange. SinB don't know why. She can't sleep thinking of their trip right now. No doubt that she's happy to travel with her friends but this is their first time ever being included in her family company event.

Will the people respect her? Will they accept that the heir of the company was just a 21 y/o ordinary college girl?

SinB just met that ahjusshi twice. The day when her parents died and once when he told her about the company. After that, she never meet him again.

His name is Kim Taeseok. An awkward ahjusshi for SinB. He was contracted to manage HWG Holdings as Co-ceo for 12 years after the original owner died.

"Looks like I have 1 year left...", SinB sigh in silent.

One year left to live freely and happily before she become the truly CEO in her life.

...............................

They walked through the lobby as they were greeted by the staff while SinB lead the way. SinB actually never been to any of her family resorts'. So she didn't even familiar with the staff.

"Welcome Daepyo-nim~", the staff said as they bowed to SinB. SinB just smile awkwardly while still clinging to Yerin.

"Aigoo you don't need to do that...", SinB said as she tap one of the staff shoulder.

Not just SinB who feel the awkwardness, but also all of her friends. It's just because SinB didn't live her life like this before.

Everyone then headed to their room. SinB & Yerin, Yuju & Umji, Sowon & Eunha.

As Yerin and SinB walked towards their room, Yerin got a message from someone after realized her phone vibrated.

+82 011 8862 4418
Jeju Island huh? I see....

Yerin was shocked but clueless at the same time. Who the heck is this person? And where did this person know where she is?

Yerin showed the message to SinB. SinB smirk when she saw that. She totally annoyed with the message.

"Now who....", SinB sigh in disbelief. Seriously, after Yoonsoo, Eunbin, Mr. Jung, Taehyung.... Now who?

"Just block that number", SinB said to Yerin and Yerin just nod in agreement. Yerin immediately block the number.

"Hope nothing will go wrong anymore...", SinB said in her cold tone as she give a peck on Yerin's forehead. Yerin just smile at her action.

When they arrived at their room, the staff who lead them just now finally go away. SinB lie down on the bed and letting out a heavy sigh.

"Fuhh... what a tired journey we have to come here~", SinB said. Then Yerin lie down next to SinB.

"Gwaenchanayo~ We could make this a healing trip for all of us~", Yerin said to SinB.

"You're right eonni~", SinB smiled.

.................................

The clock showed it's already 6pm. Everyone need to head to the swimming pool. They will have a BBQ party there.