• Seven • 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

SinB POV

A few day passed~ Yerin have a new phone, and a new number. I insisted to buy her a new phone even she didn't want to. You can say it's a gift for my gilfriend.

I'm walking with Yerin eonni to a practice room, where we'll meet the other 4 there. Actually we finally to join the competition together. We will sing, and dance. AMAZING!

I cling into Yerin eonni arm, walking by her side, talking about funny things. Then finally we arrived infront of the room. I opened the door to see only Yuju eonni and Umji in there.

"Annyeong Umji-yah~ Yuju-yah~", Yerin eonni greeting them happily.

"Eoh annyeong Yerin eonni!", they answered in unity. But... where's Eunha eonni and Sowon eonni?

"Where's the other two?", I ask.

"Ah... actually---" - Umji

"They are dealing with one of your fanboy downstairs~", Yuju answered steadily. What? Another fanboy? Aishh...

"Yuju eonni! Sowon eonni said to you not to tell them!", Umji said to Yuju. Yuju just answered with her "Ahh....", guilty expression. She must have forgot about it.

"Mian..." - Yuju

"Mwo? What did they want?", I ask. Seriously these fanboys suddenly being too much after I get close with Yerin eonni.

Last week, one of my fanboys throwing crumbled papers to Yerin eonni from upstairs. Luckily I didn't saw his face or I will kick his ass.

3 days ago, another boy intentionally splashing their drinks towards Yerin eonni. BUT LICKILY I made it in time to block it with my own body and that drink was DAMN HOT. Somehow it still sting my back.

"Ahh... he said that if Yerin eonni didn't want to leave you, he will do more horrible things~", Yuju said. What? hahaha Yerin eonni leaving me? NEVER!

"How horrible it would be?", Yerin eonni asking.

"I don't know..." - Umji

"Just let them. It didn't scare me at all~ Let Sowon eonni and Eunha eonni deal with him. Plus, Sowon eonni is a scary person. I'm confident that 'this boy' gonna be afraid~", I said to them.

But it's true tho. When Sowon is angry, she's totally scary. I'm even scared when suddenly her expression changed.

"Don't worry eonni... they not gonna kill you~ Plus I'm here gonna protect you! Hehe~", I said to her proudly. I lobb maselpeu~!! 😎

"E-Eoh... geurae~", Yerin was shock with my words but she slightly laughing, at the same time scared a bit. I can see her face reaction. I understand it well.

I pull her body closer to mine as I whispered to her, trying to make her believe in what I say.

"I will always be there for you eonni. I promise"

Yerin eonni just nod as her answer, smiling to me. That smiles really got onto my nerves sometime~

Author POV

A few moments later, Sowon and Eunha came back after a long talk with the boy. Both of them entering the practice room with a grumpy face. Seems like their talk didn't work.

"What did he say?", SinB ask.

"Ani! That just RIDICULOUS... He said he would prove that Yerin eonni wasn't a good one to SinB... heol...", Eunha said, holding her fist tight. Even she's angry right now but why she's still looking so cute~

"Just let him be. I know I found the right one", SinB said as she holding Yerin hands tightly.

Yerin didn't want the atmosphere become like this because of her, so she tried to lit up the mood back again.