•• Five • 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙩

You readers.... 🙃 You guys make me loose my innocence huu.... I hate you guys... but I love you guys.... But I hate you guys! But I hate myself more...

(M)

_ , _ , _ , _ , _ , _ , _ , _

When they arrived at their home, happiness still showed by Yerin. She walk into the house happily, humming some random song that SinB doesn't even know.

SinB pulled her luggage inside her room, and Yerin to her room.

SinB lying down on her bed after the busy 3 days passed. She sighing heavily while thinking about some stuff on her head. She cannot forget that.

"Yerin eonni.... seriously triggered me....", SinN keep imagining stuffs in her head. Only god knows what she's thinking right now.

Instead of having some rest, Yerin walked downstairs to prepare their dinner for tonight. She go to the kitchen and started to cut some ingredients for her to cook.

SinB who heard the cutting sound from downstairs tiredly following the source of the sound, finding Yerin who busy cutting some foods.

SinB then wrapped her arms around Yerin waist, putting her head on Yerin's shoulder. She become addicted with Yerin's aroma tonight.

Yerin keep doing her works despite SinB who want her attention. Yerin put all the ingredients inside the pot and start to stir it dilligently.

Suddenly SinB already trailing kisses from Yerin's neck. Yerin couldn't help but to stop her for a while.

"Hwang Eunbi~ I'm cooking right now~!", Yerin said with her giggle. But SinB didn't stop at all. Her hands already exploring inside Yerin's shirt making Yerin flinch.

"Yahh...", Yerin said again. But there's no stopping sign from SinB. Yerin know that SinB want more than that.

Yerin turn her body around, facing SinB who looking at her with her tired eyes. SinB really look tired but no one can stop her desire right now.

SinB kissed Yerin passionately, pulling her waist to make them closer as Yerin struggling to let herself go and focus on her cooking back.

"Emm SinB-yahh....", Yerin letting out a slow moan as SinB start to exploring Yerin's mouth with her tongue. She kissed her playfully for a long time.

Finally Yerin pulled herself from SinB, trying to catch her breath. She look at SinB who's looking at her in lust. Yerin face was redden as hell so she turn her bosy around and continue cooking, trying to forget what just happen.

But then SinB hug her back from behind, stay silent. She put her head on Yerin's shoulder again, staring at what Yerin's doing as her hand entering Yerin tops again. Her fingers was playing with Yerin's nipples, squeezing and cupping it silently.

Yerin really couldn't control herslef much longer. She tried to endure it even it's hard for her.

"Hwang... Ehh... Eunbi... I said that... ermm... I'm cooking... ahh...", Yerin moans as SinB start to act more. She even rubbing herself onto Yerin from the back, making a hot friction between them.

Gladly the cooking is done. Yerin turn the fire off and facing SinB for the second time. As fast as lighting, SinB pulled Yerin's head closer to her and trailing kisses again on her lips.

SinB endured herself enough. She had enough torturing herself from doing what she want to. If it's not started because of the show infront of Yuju, maybe she will not be like this yet.

SinB letting out all her emotions just from a single kiss. She explored Yerin's mouth using her tongues once again while her other hand cupping Yerin's bottom, squeezing it with full of lust.