• Nine • 𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚘...

Author POV

As usual, the six girls gather at the cafe having their lunch. As the other four talking happily about their plans for the assigment, only SinRin didn't have any interest to talk about it.

"What's wrong with you guys?", Eunha ask them who keeping their silence.

"Well... Yerin eonni and me just envious...", SinB said while sighing heavily.

"Wae? Is it about your partners?", Yuju ask.

"Eoh! Why did the lecturer pair me with him? He keep talking bad about Yerin eonni and keep praising himself like he's so perfect!", SinB said with her mad face.

"While Eunbin keep asking about my life... I feel so uncomfortable...", Yerin faking her smile, scratching her neck that wasn't itchy at all.

"I pity you guys... sorry we couldn't do anything...", Umji said to them.

"That's fine. Everything gonna be over after this task end~", Sowon try to light up the mood of the two but she fail.

"I really enduring myself from kicking his ass...", SinB said while clenching her teeth. Yerin then holding one of her hand, trying to calm her down.

"What's their name again...?", Yuju ask.

"Hmm... Cha Eunbin and Lee Yoonsoo", Yerin asnswered.

"Ok noted. CEB and LYS~ Gonna punch those guys when I saw them later", Sowon said as she typing their names on her phone.

"Wait... C.E.B....?", SinB lifting one of her eyebrows. Why did she think that shortform sounds so familiar. She think for a while, trying to remember again.

"SinB-yah...", Yerin called her and SinB turn her head ro Yerin.

"Is Cha Eunbin that CEB guy...?", Yerin ask her. Finally SinB remeber the guy from Yerin's love letter.

"Ahh! You're right! I think it's him!", SinB said in shock.

But something still stirring in Yerin's mind. She keep remembering SinB's love letter that she read by herself just now. Somehow it disturbing her from time to time.

You never knew what I could do to get you...

- YSL

After she read that letter, she just thought that it will just be another prank warn from SinB's fan. But after all the incident happen to herself, she thought that it might be worst.

"YSL....", Yerin said in her mind.

"Yoonsoo, Lee....." , Yerin continued.

"Yerin eonni?", SinB finally bringing back Yerin to reality. Yerin shake her head after she just dozed off thinking about the letter by herself.

"What are you thinking of? You look... worried...", SinB ask her, but Yerin just answered with a smile.

"Aniya~ I just remeber something~", Yerin giggled. SinB can only think that Yerin look so cute right now. Even tho the reality is Yerin's mind was messy thinking of that YSL person.

"Everything's gonna be alright....", Yerin trying to calm herself, breathing in and out slowly.

SinB do know CEB, but SinB didn't know YSL.

........................

Yerin walk back to her locker, while SinB waiting for her, standing 2 metre behind Yerin while scrolling her phone.

She opened the locker and found another letter. Just ONE letter.

"Hmm? There's still one left?", she thought.