••• Four • Our night (마지막)

"Ladies~ Our Eunbi daepyo-nim and her friends, welcome to Jeju Island!", the resort worker said as all of them riding on a bus, touring Jeju seaside.

"As you can see at our right, that's the beautiful Jeju waves~", he said. The gurls can just turn their head in awe, looking at how beautiful the sea is.

"It's amazing...", SinB uttered slowly. Yerin who heard that just take a glance to SinB and automatically forming a happy smile.

"Our next stop will be the resort. Have your free time and enjoy your stay~", he continued then took a sit beside the driver.

The girls still looking around. How pleasing Jeju in their eyesight. It's such an art.

"SinB-yah... does your resort was this beautiful too?", Eunha ask. No kidding, but since their friendship for years, this is the first time ever SinB ever bring her friends to her resort.

"Yup. No kidding~ you'll like it later~", SinB grin, proudly talking about her own resort.

"I still cannot believe that this dumbass was the CEO...", Yuju continued, enough to make SinB give her a straight look to her eyes.

"Mwo... mwo?? I speak only the thruth. You are a total dumbass~", Yuju smirk, trying to tease SinB. Yerin who watch all of the drama just giggled.

"No Yuju-yah... she's not a dumbass! She's a TOTAL DUMBASS!", Sowon said.

"YOWWW ENOUGH EONNI YOU'RE MOUTH CAN NEVER BE SHUT!", SinB fight back but Sowon just ignored her totally.

"Gosh... you tripod monopod stick Sowon eonni...", SinB mumbled in anger, pouting like a little kid.

"What did you say??" - Sowon

"Aaaa! Enough enough~ You guys always fighting each other in a childish topic...", Eunha calmed Sowon who pouting same as SinB.

"Ya Hwang Eunbi... just stay silent or Sowon eonni will say more~", Yerin said as she pat one of SinB's shoulder.

"Hing.... Ne...", SinB answered, still pouting.

.

.

.

................................

"Welcome welcome welcome~ to my resort~", SinB said as she spin her body at the centre of the lobby, introducing the resort to her friends.

"Yahhhh this is no joke. It's beautiful...", Imji said.

Umji said the truth. The design, the details of each furnishing, lighting and everything! Was perfect!

"Everything was perfect except the ceo who os imperfect~", Yuju said, almost making her getting a slap from SinB.

"Gosh you too Yuju! Shut up!", Eunha warn.

"Mwo? It's not like SinB will do anything to me tho~", Yuju said confidently. Eunha slap her head hard, she just don't know how to deal with these beagles anymore.

"Well... she has Yerin eonni....", Umji said, pointing to Yerin who smirking towards Yuju. Yuju was startled when she saw her expression.

Yerin looks like the clown from the movie 'IT'. Smiling, yet scary. Yuju just laughing at her fakely.

"Hahaha... totally forgot about Yerin eonni just now~", Yuju scratch her non-itchy neck.

"Hohohoh.... hello~", Yerin said, almost the same as the clown in the movie.

"God... that's scary...", Umji freaking.

.............................

After all of them assigned to their rooms, finally SinB and Yerin can have their own time alone. SinB enter the room and rushed towards the bed.