Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Pilot

   Kate was walking down the hall of U.A. at get to class. She was minding her own business when she heard some yelling. Kate wondered what the commotion was about but she continued to class like a good student.

  As Kate turned the corner, she found out what the commotion was about. It was Midoryia and Bakugou going off again. Midoryia was shaking his hands with his textbook on the floor, mubbling quick sorries. Bakugou was yelling at him with his fists clutching the plain boy's collar. Kate quickly ran up between them and put her hands out to keep them apart. "Guys stop! You're making a scene!" Kate yelled. "DO YOU WANNA DIE KATE?!" Bakugou yelled at Kate, clearly flustered. Kate looked at him, wondering why he was flustered until she looked at where her hand was placed, which was on his chest. She jumped back flustered, not because she was shocked, but because she touched his chest. She touched Bakugou Katsuki's chest. "S-Sorry Katsuki! I'll just go!" Kate quickly replied and fled from the two. When she entered her class, she was greeted by Azu.

 "Hey Kate! What's going on? You seem pale." She asked. Kate quickly took her seat next her and mubbled her answer. "What? I can barely hear you and I'm right next to you!" Azu replied to the mubble. "I touched Bakugou Katsuki's chest! And I called him by his first name! He probably wants to kill me now!" Kate yelled out and then quickly hid her face into the desk. "Really? That's it?"  Azu once again asked. "I mean, Midoryia probably isn't ok and he called me Kate too." Kate replied with a muffled voice. "Midoryia called you Kate?" Azu questioned with some surprise. "No. It was Baku-" Kate rose with shock, "-gou..." Kate finished. She then quickly turned to Azu. "Bakugou Katsuki himself called me by my first name!" Kate exclaimed. Maybe a little too loud. The whole class turned as soon the sentence was finished.

 "Are they dating?" "THE Bakugou Katsuki?" "Does he have a crush on her?" "No way! Bakugou hates everyone!" "He doesn't even call his closest friend by their first names!" "OMG! They are totally dating!" The class was booming with questions, waiti...

 "Are they dating?" "THE Bakugou Katsuki?" "Does he have a crush on her?" "No way! Bakugou hates everyone!" "He doesn't even call his closest friend by their first names!" "OMG! They are totally dating!" The class was booming with questions, waiting for them to be answered. Kate wanted to answer but was too nervous to. When she had gathered the courage to tell them answers, the bell rang and the teacher came in. "Alright, settle down and let's get started." The teacher annouced and they started class.

Words: 424