Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Argue

When they were at least 5 halls down from the cafiteria, Azu collapsed onto her back. "It hasn't even been a day, and you guys are being swormed more than All Might!" "I guess students are more into love lives than the greatest hero." Cooper said. As Kate helped Azu back up, Bakugou mubbled something. "What did you say Bakugou?" Kate asked. "I said it's your fault isn't it?" Bakugou answered, angry. "W-What? I didn-" Kate was cut off by Bakugou yelling at her. "IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M IN THIS MESS! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, I WOULDN'T BE HERE!" Bakugou kept walking forward to her but Kate kept walking backwards, scared of what were to happen if she gets in his reach. Azu came to Kate to defend and Cooper grabbed Bakugou. "Kate are you-" "LET GO OF ME DRAGON BOY!" Bakugou exclaimed to Cooper. "No! Not until you realize that it's not Kate's fault!" Cooper repiled back. "IT IS HER FAULT! SHE SHOULD HAVE COME CLEAN! NOW WE'RE IN THIS MESS!" Bakugou exclaimed and got out of Cooper's grasp. "Kate did nothing wrong! You're jumping to concusions!" Azu answered, bringing her index finger and self to poke Bakugou. While they argued, Kate started thinking, repeating the same sentence in her head until she exclaimed the sentence. "IT IS MY FAULT! I KNOW THAT BAKUGOU! I'M TRYING TO TELL THEM THAT WE'RE NOT DATING BUT I JUST CAN'T BECAUSE I-" Kate cut herself off before continuing,"I should go." Kate finished and took off. "Kate wait!" Azu started running.

Cooper took a few steps before looking at Bakugou

Cooper took a few steps before looking at Bakugou. "You better aplogize for this," and ran off after the 2 girls, leaving Bakugou alone, in an empty hallway, with the bell yet to ring.

Words: 298

I'll be starting school on the 12th. This means I won't be able to upload at 10am (pst) so I'm changing it to every Wednesday at 5pm (pst).