Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Girlfriend

  They stood in the middle of the hallway discussing. "So if anyone asks, we're dating. Got it? No one can know the truth." "Not even my friends?" "Not even those extras." "Ok but as long you don't call people names. It's rude." "No! I'm not agreeing to that!" "You have to!" "Fine! But I-"

"Kate!" Bakugou is cut off by Azu as she runs towards Kate and tackles her

"Kate!" Bakugou is cut off by Azu as she runs towards Kate and tackles her. "We were worried about you!" Cooper helps the two up as he says, "You can clearly see who was more worried. We couldn't find you anywhere." "She was in a Janitor's closet idiot." Bakugou explains. "Come on Bakugou, I told you not to call them names." Kate said walking from Azu to him, grabbing his arm. "Right. Sorry." He said. "Bakugou said sorry?" Cooper asked followed by Azu slapping him behind his head. "What he means is... No. There's no way of saving that. So- Wait... If you guys are ok.. I can eat!" Azu quickly turns the hall towards the cafeteria. "I'll go join her. Don't rip eachother apart." Kate headed towards the cafeteria. "So..." Cooper awkwardly said. "You really think I'm not capable of saying sorry?" Bakugou asks. "Well... I mean- Hey lets go join them!" Cooper exclaims, heading towards the cafeteria. "Fine." Bakugou saids trailing behind.

  When the boys enter the room, then noticed a big crowd of students surrounding a booth. The booth just so happened to be where they were all eating. "Oh great..." Both the boys said in annoyance. Just then, a student from the crowd turned around and shouted,"It's Bakugou!" Soon enough the students all started yelling out questions to them, but keeping their distance as it was Bakugou. "Yeah, Yeah. I don't care. Let me eat with my girlfriend!" Bakugou yells at the top of his lungs. The group then split open to reveal a shocked blushing Kate and a dying Azu. The boys then walk to the booth and sat down. "Now scram or I'll kill you all." Bakugou said calmly, making the cafeteria fill with fangirls/boys as the students ran back to their lunch tables.

Words: 377

Updated early cause I won't be able to at 5pm (pst) today.