Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Team Up?

  Kate was adjusting her gloves through the strap. Although she did a check up on her suit, it was still the first time she had the full thing on. It doesn't help that her short sleeves bunched up in the coat. Kate spoke to herself, "I should have asked for the sleeve to not make the sleeves like a normal shirt." "Even I could have told you that." Azu came up to her with her suit on, but with sunglasses. "What's with the sunglasses?" Kate adjusted her coat sleeves. "You let me not get sleep pretty much all break..." Azu groaned. "At least wear don't wear sunglasses, isn't your glass mask tinted?" Kate started adjusting her sleeve again. Azu quickly exchanged her glasses for her mask. "Now give me your shoulder." Azu leaned onto Kate. "I didn't have to bend over, did you get taller?" Kate asked. "Heels." Azu said, trying to find a good spot before staying still. Kate sighed.

  "You know how that's gonna backfired, right?" "Kate I'm wearing a full black suit, with a glass mask, and ribbon, my whole suit is gonna backfire eventually

  "You know how that's gonna backfired, right?" "Kate I'm wearing a full black suit, with a glass mask, and ribbon, my whole suit is gonna backfire eventually." Azu responded, "Why are we even out here anyway?" "I feel like you just stopped listening to the teacher." Kate put her hands in her pockets, "We're gonna watch the hero classes and be given pointers to be future pro heros." Kate explained. "Aren't we... a general Ed class though?" Azu questioned, leaving Kate's shoulder and stretching. Kate shrugged, "It's like that sometimes."
  When the hero classes came, everyone was put into groups of four. The four friends weren't put into the same group as the others because, as Cooper would say, it's not a Fanfiction. After 20 minutes of talking about how to improve their skills, everyone got back with their class. "How'd it go?" Kate asked. "It went fine, told me how to keep my balance on heels during battle. You?" "Was told how I can deal with the whole coat thing flying around." Kate answered. "Yeah, sucks to be one of the kids who got Bakugou and Midoryia though. It looked crazy." Azu laughed. "Katsuki's getting better though!" Kate responded. "Yeah, but-" before Azu replied, the teacher said to the class, "Now that you have gotten some tips from Class 1-A and 1-B, you'll be paired up with two of them to spar. One will spar with you as the other points out any flaws. I'll tell you your partner now." The teacher went on listing different students with two students from the hero course."...Cena, Bakugou, Meeders..." "That scares me to an unspeakable extent." Azu mutters as she starts to walk in her group. After a few. "...Falcon, Kupo and Hollin..." He called out. "Yay..." Kate tried to show excitement, as she headed to her group. After fifthteen minutes, everyone in Class 1-C were exhusted, some even fell to the ground. Just as Azu was about to sit on the floor, Bakugou came up to her. "I need to talk to you." He said. He grabbed Azu's wrist and dragged her away from the many students. "'Hey Azu, I would like to you please, if you don't mind of course.' I don't mind at all Bakugou, what do you want to talk about?" Azu said sarcastically. "Good," Bakugou stopped, "because it's about Kate."

Words: 578